• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

A.J Mclean solo album with songs by Kristian Lundin // "London"

Started by maxmartin'sfan, April 15, 2008, 05:28:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

maxmartin'sfan

Rebecca

wow, that is so exciting!

I can't wait for AJ's album and even more now with Kristian there too

turnaround

And I liked it..

Tiiger

They did a concert here last night. They probably got together during their stay.
Just the way you are
We'll be standing soul to soul
My love's never far
I will hear you call
You'll never be inconsolable

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

If you can dream it, you can be it.

Rebecca

That song is quite good. I couldn't begin to guess if it's a Kristian Lundin track.

Raul_esp

wowwww amazing , it will do possible max martin come back with BSB maybe  :)

ahmed

great song......with or without max they always have a good taste in their music.

Feelgoodlies

I'm not a fan of LIVE when it comes to first time listening...., the track sounds good, but a studio version would judge it better.

A.J. and Kristian are a great match!

Raul_esp

I think these two songs can be by kristian lundin , the chorus of the secong song is very cheiron

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFfejOVOuBI

Rebecca

maybe the second song could be Kristian Lundin. So far I'm not blown away by these songs though.

Feelgoodlies

Oh I really liked the second one, pretty much sounded like "Savan and Arnthor" kinda stuff.

Let's see.

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

I´ve listen to many live clips on youtube and if that´s the songs who would end up in the album i really love it...There are great rock songs ballads songs and i really looking forward to AJ solo album
If you can dream it, you can be it.

Rebecca

Yeah, I'm really looking forward to AJ's album too. It's hard for me to get into songs when I just hear snippets and live versions. When I finally get the album, I'm sure I'll love it.

Out

WOW!!! Seems like it will the best BSB member solo album.