• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

"Rose Colored Glasses" new Dr. Luke

Started by georg_e, June 11, 2010, 11:41:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

georg_e

If you liked the intro Max & Luke did on "Just Want You to Know" for BSB,  you'll LOVE the intro on this new single Luke did for Kelly Rowland ....it's like electronica for R&B pop.....maybe his best intro ever, I think :-)    The song's good, too, but I can just replay the intro about 10 times and I've got my fix lol.   Good title, too ..."Rose Colored Glasses".  It's on this blog today.......
http://toyaz-world.net/?p=7179

Raul_esp

woww , it sounds really differents to a dr luke song , the song is great .

Izalightblue

Yeah, kinda new sound for Dr. Luke, very good!

Alex Martin

Feelgoodlies

Good song actually, I really liked it!

And yes the intro is a copy and paste of "I Just Want You To Know".

Rebecca

nshinnosuke

I thought she was doing a dance album in the same style of When Love Takes Over.
I still love Commander, it has such a great vibe to make people really get up and dance. Guetta is a genius