• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max writes and produces Pink's new single "So What"

Started by Unexpected, July 17, 2008, 04:58:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Unexpected

As been rumored pink new single is written by max martin plus 3 other new songs will be on the album ,  nothin' confirmed yet

but the song will hit the US radio mid-Aug , so we'll find out soon

Feelgoodlies

I read that it's been produced by Danja, probably co-produced with Max?

Unexpected

he official site confirmed she's recording stuffs with Max , so anyways new songs by pink with max will be on the new album

Out

Grrrrrreat news! Waiting for a bomb!!!

turnaround

QuoteP!nk has been busy in the studio over the past several months writing and recording with Max Martin, Butch Walker, Billy Mann, Eg White and more..

All talented producers and songwriters.
And I liked it..

Rebecca

cool, I had no idea Pink was recording with Max, excellent.

turnaround

I really hope with Katy Perry's success we will see many collaborations with Max in the near future.

Kelly Clarkson is a candidate definitely. She has no other option in my opinion.
And I liked it..

*Sabine*

Great that they work together again! any dates of release yet?

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: *Sabine* on July 18, 2008, 11:37:12 AM
Great that they work together again! any dates of release yet?
Reportedly the album will be out on October, while the single "So What" will be out on August the 18th digitally.

davpet

From : http://www.billboard.com/bbcom/news/article_display.jsp?vnu_content_id=1003830483

Pop star Pink has set an Oct. 28 release for her as-yet-untitled fifth album. The LaFace/Zomba set is led by the single "So What," which will hit radio early next month and digital outlets shortly thereafter.

The song was co-written by Pink and produced by MAX MARTIN, who was behind the artist's prior hits "Who Knew" and "U + Ur Hand."

Rebecca

Raul_esp

I cant wait for listen it , this song must be amazing

*Sabine*

awesome news, it's gonna be a hit! are you ready? :D

*Sabine*

Thanks Feelgoodlies! can't wait in one month!

turnaround

Wow, fantastic news, she's wise to start her new album off with a Max song.

Max really is busy these days.

Thanks davpet, I merged the thread with the other Pink one.
And I liked it..