• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max writes and produces Pink's new single "So What"

Started by Unexpected, July 17, 2008, 04:58:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feelgoodlies

So What jumped one spot this week on BB Hot 100, from 3 to 2, the highest peak ever for P!nk, hopefully she will move that T.I. from # 1 next week.

*Sabine*

Really, it's the highest peak ever? So it's doing even better than u+ur hand?  :o  ;D

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: *Sabine* on September 11, 2008, 09:26:35 AM
Really, it's the highest peak ever? So it's doing even better than u+ur hand?  :o  ;D
Oh yes, I don't count Lady Maramalade becuase it was a collaboration, U + UR Hand peaked at # 9 so is Who Knew, btw So What has debuted at # 9 which has made it the highest debut ever for P!nk as well and now it's at # 2 which has made it the highest peak ever [Get The Part Started] was the highest single which was released back in 2001.

*Sabine*

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on September 11, 2008, 05:30:03 PM
Quote from: *Sabine* on September 11, 2008, 09:26:35 AM
Oh yes, I don't count Lady Maramalade becuase it was a collaboration, U + UR Hand peaked at # 9 so is Who Knew, btw So What has debuted at # 9 which has made it the highest debut ever for P!nk as well and now it's at # 2 which has made it the highest peak ever [Get The Part Started] was the highest single which was released back in 2001.

Thanks for the interesting info Feelgoodlies!

Unexpected

So What is #1 in the BB HOT100 , Woooo 2nd Max/Luke , #1 for the year , that's amazing , Hot 'n' cold will have a jup for ure , Great year for them , I hope britneys song will be #1 also

Raul_esp

amazing!!! , this year is being perfect for max , , hot n cold and circus the next! lol

*Sabine*

If the song is good, there is undoutedly many many chances Brit reaches #1... I mean, it's Britney!!! :D :D :D

Feelgoodlies

Congrats to Max guys, he made again as the only producer, this hasn't happened since Baby One More Time.

Markus1981

Congrats Max wooohooo! 2 US #1's in the same year. Just one word to say - awesome!!

Feelgoodlies

Feelgoodlies

I read that So What fell to # 2 in this week's BB Hot 100, but still selling very great digitally.

Markus1981

You can hear two of Pink's new songs on youtube/dailymotion from her live performances on Much this week. I really love Sober and can't wait to hear the proper version, I'm not as sure about Never Leave Me but it is LQ so maybe it will sound better in the real version. Not sure if either of these are Max tracks although I think Sober could be for some reason. 

Unexpected

Tracks rumored to be Produced By Max

I Don't Believe You" (P!nk/Max Martin)
Please Don't Leave Me" (P!nk/Max Martin)

+ So What

Watch Live performance of please don't leave me and judge yourselves

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQ2bKT2O7lA

Feelgoodlies

Please Don't Leave Me's verses are better than the chorus, Max usually does the opposite ;D