• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max writes and produces Pink's new single "So What"

Started by Unexpected, July 17, 2008, 04:58:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Unexpected

Actually I think the song sounds very Max , The versus are very since you been gone

Raul_esp

I think this song ( please dont leave me) isnt of max martin , the chorus isnt catchy , impossible in max  ;D .

*Sabine*

Yes and especially with Max/Pink, the song are always damn catchy. When exactly is the release date for the album in october?

Raul_esp

Quote from: *Sabine* on September 25, 2008, 09:57:23 AM
Yes and especially with Max/Pink, the song are always damn catchy. When exactly is the release date for the album in october?

on october 24

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: Raul_esp on September 25, 2008, 02:26:09 PM
Quote from: *Sabine* on September 25, 2008, 09:57:23 AM

on october 24
No Raul, it is out on 28th October in the USA,  the leaking will be by 24 I guess or before ;D

Alex Martin

I LOVE THIS MAN.....................I LOVE MAX MARTIN......another beautiful song...

Raul_esp

sober is a wonderful max martin song , the sound of the chorus remind me to I kissed a girl a bit.

Feelgoodlies

Now I guess "Sober" is a Max Martin song, verses are a bit boring, the chorus is just wow, plus the beat stops in the second verse when she says "Silence", so that pretty much explanis it's a Max song, and I can't wait to hear the "Studio Version".

Alex Martin

[edit] Track list
"So What" (P!nk, Max Martin, Shellback) [produced by Max Martin] – 3:35
"Sober" (P!nk, Tony Kanal) [produced by Danja/Tony Kanal/Jimmy Harry] – 4:11
"I Don't Believe You" (P!nk, Max Martin) [produced by Max Martin] – 4:35
"One Foot Wrong" (P!nk, Eg White) [produced by Eg White] – 3:23
"Please Don't Leave Me" (P!nk, Max Martin) [produced by Max Martin] – 3:51
"Bad Influence" (P!nk, Butch Walker, Billy Mann) [produced by Butch Walker/Billy Mann/MachoPsycho] – 3:35
"Funhouse" (P!nk, Tony Kanal) [produced by Tony Kanal/Jimmy Harry] – 3:25
"Crystal Ball" (P!nk, Billy Mann) [produced by Billy Mann] – 3:26
"Mean" [produced by Butch Walker] – 4:17
"It's All Your Fault" [produced by Max Martin]– 7:43
"Ave Mary A" [produced by Billy Mann/Al Clay] – 3:14
"Glitter In The Air" [produced by Billy Mann] – 3:47

Alex Martin

Rebecca

Great that there will be 4 Max songs!

Please don't leave me is very interesting, not instantly catchy like So What but probably a song that will grow on me.

Alex Martin

Quote from: Rebecca on September 25, 2008, 11:56:54 PM
Great that there will be 4 Max songs!

Please don't leave me is very interesting, not instantly catchy like So What but probably a song that will grow on me.
Agree with you.

Raul_esp