• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max writes and produces Pink's new single "So What"

Started by Unexpected, July 17, 2008, 04:58:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: Raul_esp on September 26, 2008, 01:40:17 AM
woww I'm very surprised , sober isnt of max??  ???
I'm a bit surprised, I thought Sober is a Max song.

Alex where did you get this from?!

*Sabine*

Wow, Sober was so Max! If other producers become that good now, the album is really promising! :D
I smell smash hits here! :D

Alex Martin

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on September 26, 2008, 02:21:42 AM
Quote from: Raul_esp on September 26, 2008, 01:40:17 AM
woww I'm very surprised , sober isnt of max??  ???
I'm a bit surprised, I thought Sober is a Max song.

Alex where did you get this from?!

from wikipedia. watch pink funhouse and you can read the credits.

Feelgoodlies

Oh thanks, I hope it's a usual mistake from Wikipedia.

If Sober gets a release it will do just as much as So What me thinks

Feelgoodlies

So What got to # 1 on  UK iTunes, and back to # 1 on US iTunes.

I have a feeling it'll top the UK charts for more than a week.

Unexpected

according to SONY BMG italy the second single is sober, and it will be aout in the USA in late november...she'll be shooting the video this weekend
It video will be directed by Jonas Akerlund (Madonna "Ray Of Light," "Music," Christina Aguilera "Beautiful," and U2's "Beautiful Day.")

then we also have some news about the tracklist...about the UK version
1. So What
2. Sober
3. I Don't Believe You
4. One Foot Wrong
5. Please Don't Leave Me
6. Bad Influence
7. Funhouse
8. Crystal Ball
9. Mean
10. It's All Your Fault
11. Ave Mary A
12. Glitter In The Air
Bonus Track:
13. This Is How It Goes Down
14. Boring
15. So What - Video

So Sober is the nest single , It's great song , I'm feeling this album will be as great as I'm Not Dead

Feelgoodlies

I prefer it to "Please Dont Leave Me", it's really good, I just can't wait for the studio version.

Feelgoodlies

"So What" is # 1 in both Ireland and U.K. official single charts, congrtas Max and then P!nk lol.

*Sabine*

Wow that Max success this year is just incredible!! I'm so happy and proud! :D :D

Rebecca

It's definitely Max's year!
He so deserves to win the ASCAP Songwriter of the Year Award, I think he has a big chance.

Alex Martin

.........not kristian lundin deserves to win the ASCAP Songwriter of the Year Award?

AH AH AH AH AH ;D

Tiiger

Just the way you are
We'll be standing soul to soul
My love's never far
I will hear you call
You'll never be inconsolable

Alex Martin

*Sabine*

Quote from: Rebecca on October 06, 2008, 12:17:38 PM
It's definitely Max's year!
He so deserves to win the ASCAP Songwriter of the Year Award, I think he has a big chance.

Oh yes, now that yOu mention it, I think he is a serious contestant! :D
When is the ceremony by the way?

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: Alex Martin on October 06, 2008, 12:44:29 PM
.........not kristian lundin deserves to win the ASCAP Songwriter of the Year Award?

AH AH AH AH AH ;D
Alex what do you have to bring Kristian evrytime Max makes a great thing?, it's not like they're enemies, I get it, you may dislike him, but I love him, that really makes me mad, he is without a doubt a good songwriter and a great producer, don't ever compare him to Max, they used to be a team, each one has learned from the other, and each one is doing his music, they're both great, and both talented, and I'm sure you know it yourself ;)

Max should really win that award, 2008 has been/ is being really great for him and DR.Luke.

EDIT:checked some sources, and read that "So What" will also be # 1 in Germany, I will confirm that as soon as I find official news.