• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max writes and produces Pink's new single "So What"

Started by Unexpected, July 17, 2008, 04:58:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feelgoodlies

It's official guys

German Top 100 Single Charts:
Quote1 (NEU) Pink – So what

Btw it knocked I Kissed A Girl off :D

*Sabine*

Very busy Top 10's on the different international iTunes: I kissed a girl, so what, got and cold, womanizer.....ahhhh :D

Feelgoodlies

Guys, watch P!nk interview on 4 Music Prsents, it was so much fun, she thought Get The Party Started and Don't Let Me Get Me were US # 1s :D

Sober[live]
Please Don't Leave Me[live]

*Sabine*

The live performances are cool! Damn we don't have much to wait till the album now! :D
These songs didn't reach #1 actually? I also thought so... :o

Alex Martin

Good song Please don't leave......Bravo Max!!!!

Unexpected

hey guys , this might be old , but I just came across it on my pc , I thought I might share

*Sabine*

Raul_esp

wow , its amazing see the max name there , its a huge hit.

Rebecca

I have never heard of Al Clay - a new person at Maratone!

That single is different from the release in Australia.

We got "So What" then song "Could've had everything" (not a Max song)

is there much difference between the "Main" and "Clean" versions?

Unexpected

Quote from: Rebecca on October 10, 2008, 11:58:44 PM
I have never heard of Al Clay - a new person at Maratone!

That single is different from the release in Australia.

We got "So What" then song "Could've had everything" (not a Max song)

is there much difference between the "Main" and "Clean" versions?

this is only the promo CD which was swnt to the Radios , And no there isn't much difference between both version only (Sh**) in the 2nd verse is cutted

Feelgoodlies

Here is snippets off Funhouse, you can hear "Don't Believe You" I really liked it, Max rocks

Download here it's not big don't worry!!

Bad Influence is good as well ;D

Raul_esp

dont believe you is great , funhouse and bad influence amazing , sober excelent!!

Feelgoodlies

I Dont Believe You is such a great ballad from Max, I can tell from the snippet I'm gonna love it.

Album Back Cover

Feelgoodlies

Guys, I know it's been posted here that "It's All Your Fault" is produced by Max, but I just found out I didn't pay attention, I really liked it before knowing that LOOL...

Album Snippets

I Don't Believe You still tops his work on Funhouse so far for me.

Unexpected

I absoultley love this album , each track have different flave , from the sample I really didn't like Crystall ball but maybe it's a grower