• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max writes and produces Pink's new single "So What"

Started by Unexpected, July 17, 2008, 04:58:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

*Sabine*

OMG I'm so excited! This album contains many potential hits, i'm sure we'll hear lots of Max songs on the radio in 2009!! :D :D

Raul_esp

amazing album , I cant wait , It's All Your Fault is other max hit

*Sabine*

After more listens, Sober is my favourite, I think it has lots of chances to be a second single. The rythm is great.
Don't believe in you is really beautiful too.

Alex Martin

After more listens It's All Your Fault is my favourite song.Probably it will be the 3th single....

Tiiger

Quote from: *Sabine* on October 15, 2008, 06:50:22 PM
After more listens, Sober is my favourite, I think it has lots of chances to be a second single. The rythm is great.

'Sober' is the second single, but it's disappointing.
Just the way you are
We'll be standing soul to soul
My love's never far
I will hear you call
You'll never be inconsolable

*Sabine*

Quote from: Tiiger on October 15, 2008, 08:21:56 PM
Quote from: *Sabine* on October 15, 2008, 06:50:22 PM

'Sober' is the second single, but it's disappointing.

Oh really? Well, from the extract I like the song but obviously you can't judge before having heard the whole song... Let's wait and see.

Unexpected

Album leaked , and from only one listen I prefer Max songs to sober , But Sober isn't bad song at all , It''s great actually

I believe in you is  :o :o , It's all your fault  :o , please don't leave me is  :o , Max is great , no single bad song

*Sabine*

Leaked already? OMG I gotta download it (before I buy it of course), can't wait!!

Rebecca

I'm not listening to any of it before I have the cd! or else it will spoil the surprise! it's not long now!

Raul_esp

great album !! , not better than unbeautiful of  lesley roy but is great. the max martin songs are amazing...

my favorites:

1- so what
2 -its all your falt (aamzing!!  , so what 2 )
3 - I dont believe you ( best max ballad since shape of my heart )
4- please dont leave me
5- sober
6 - bad influence
7-funhouse
8  - ave mary a
9 - mean
10- this is how it goes down

Raul_esp

the chorus of ''I dont believe you'' is sooo swedish !!!

Unexpected

as I said before this album is great BUT I'm really happy with I don't believe you it's very like a ballad fron the old cheiron days , I hope it's a good sign for britneys new album

*Sabine*

Quote from: Raul_esp on October 17, 2008, 02:35:08 AM
the chorus of ''I dont believe you'' is sooo swedish !!!

omg i don't belive in you is great! indeed, typical sound! i would also LOVE Brit to sing  a song like this!

Feelgoodlies

"It's All Your Fault" reminds me of "Who Knew".

I Don't Believe You is the best so far for me, need to make more few spins.

Feelgoodlies

I Don't Believe You could be the third single guys, as it's shown here in the sticker of the UK album cover:

Fingers crossed!