• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max writes and produces Pink's new single "So What"

Started by Unexpected, July 17, 2008, 04:58:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raul_esp

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on October 17, 2008, 03:11:41 PM
I Don't Believe You could be the third single guys, as it's shown here in the sticker of the UK album cover:

Fingers crossed!

it would be a great choice !! , I cant stop listen this song

Feelgoodlies

Yes, btw guys, Bad Influence is really good, it's that Max-y thing, I thought it better than It's All Your Fault and Please Don't Leave Me :-[

Markus1981

Overall I'm a bit underwhelmed by this album. A lot of the songs sound like they are going to be great and then don't quite get there. I'm sure it'll grow on me the more I listen to it but I was expecting to like it much more than this.

My favourite is still So What but I really love It's All Your Fault and I Don't Believe You. Sober is nice but the chorus definitely isn't big enough, the same with Please Don't Leave Me.

Markus1981

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on October 17, 2008, 03:26:07 PM
Yes, btw guys, Bad Influence is really good, it's that Max-y thing, I thought it better than It's All Your Fault and Please Don't Leave Me :-[

I agree about Bad Influence, it's a great track. Do we know who wrote/produced it?

Raul_esp

Quote from: Markus1981 on October 19, 2008, 08:33:19 PM
Quote from: Feelgoodlies on October 17, 2008, 03:26:07 PM

I agree about Bad Influence, it's a great track. Do we know who wrote/produced it?

the writers :Pink, Butch Walker, Billy Mann, MachoPsycho

the producers: Walker, Mann & MachoPsycho

its rare not see max there  :-\

Feelgoodlies

UK bonus track "Boring" sounds like "U and Ur Hand" and "Tap That" guys, I really like it... ;D, I wonder who's done it, Listen Here

*Sabine*

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on October 28, 2008, 01:18:56 PM
UK bonus track "Boring" sounds like "U and Ur Hand" and "Tap That" guys, I really like it... ;D, I wonder who's done it, Listen Here

Wow really nice!! Godness it must be Max!
Anyways, now that I listened several times to the album, I can say i like it globally less than I'm Not Dead. So What is great of course and so is Don't leave me (so I prefered Who Knew). I have a problem with I don't believe you and it's all your fault though. I don't believe you has a good melody but I think it lacks instrumentation, it's not "polished" enough... It's all your fault sounds a bit "messy" in the chorus, don't like that rhtyhm, it's like there's one extra thing which is too much. Anyone agrees?

Raul_esp

I love this song!!! , what a melodies !! , it must be of max!!

Alex Martin

Quote from: *Sabine* on October 28, 2008, 03:06:53 PM

Anyways, now that I listened several times to the album, I can say i like it globally less than I'm Not Dead. So What is great of course and so is Don't leave me (so I prefered Who Knew). I have a problem with I don't believe you and it's all your fault though. I don't believe you has a good melody but I think it lacks instrumentation, it's not "polished" enough... It's all your fault sounds a bit "messy" in the chorus, don't like that rhtyhm, it's like there's one extra thing which is too much. Anyone agrees?
I agree and disagree with you :D

It's all your fault is my favourite song on the album.Very powerfull many many energy.....I LOVE THIS SONG!!!! So what is good.Please don't leave me probably will be the new who knew but i prefer the second.I don't believe you is a difficult song,lacks instrumentations.This song remember me dead but breathing by lesley roy.Same style.

Vive la france ;D

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: *Sabine* on October 28, 2008, 03:06:53 PM

Yes I do agree Sabine, "It's All Your Fault" is a bity messy and I personally think that it is the song that isn't polished enough "I Don't Believe You" is great, kinda boring cuz it barely has music pretty much like a live acoustic.

We should know who did "Boring" guys, so Max.

Raul_esp

I cant believe this song have been released as bonus track , the chorus is terrificaly catchy , amazing  , I cant stop listen it!!

Alex Martin

Quote from: Raul_esp on October 28, 2008, 06:28:28 PM
I cant believe this song have been released as bonus track , the chorus is terrificaly catchy , amazing  , I cant stop listen it!!
Agree with you spanish friend.....this song is a drug!!!!! I can't stop listen it!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rebecca

I love Boring!!
so annoyed it's just a UK bonus track!

*Sabine*

Quote from: Alex Martin on October 28, 2008, 06:34:58 PM
Quote from: Raul_esp on October 28, 2008, 06:28:28 PM
Agree with you spanish friend.....this song is a drug!!!!! I can't stop listen it!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm loving it so much damn!! :D :D
VIVA ITALIA!! (BTW, coming again to Milan on January... for 6 months! :D )

georg_e

"Boring" has Max's 'fingerprints" on the bridge, with those sustained chords like the bridge on "I Kissed A Girl".  And Wikipedia (not always reliable, I know, but...) has the song listed as by Max, Pink and Shellback.  Yes,  this trend of not releasing the best songs except as bonus tracks is crazy.  One of the bessstt songs from Avril Lavigne's last album by Max and Luke ("Alone") was a bonus track, too.