• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max writes and produces Pink's new single "So What"

Started by Unexpected, July 17, 2008, 04:58:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raul_esp

Quote from: georg_e on October 29, 2008, 04:29:12 PM

"Boring" has Max's 'fingerprints" on the bridge, with those sustained chords like the bridge on "I Kissed A Girl".  And Wikipedia (not always reliable, I know, but...) has the song listed as by Max, Pink and Shellback.  Yes,  this trend of not releasing the best songs except as bonus tracks is crazy.  One of the bessstt songs from Avril Lavigne's last album by Max and Luke ("Alone") was a bonus track, too.

"Boring"  (Pink, Max Martin, Shellback)— 3:15

yes!! , very exciting , other great max song !!, but it should have been in the album!!

the versus are the same thatt in ''tap that''

Alex Martin

Congratulations MAX. Another great catchy song. How do you do? ;D

Rebecca

wow, that is such great news! another Max song!!!!

Unexpected

Well ,  Boring is great , nice and everything , but something about it is missing for me as for tap that something is missing I don't know what , still good song

*Sabine*

I'm amazed at how Max recycled a song 4 times!!! Thumbs up!!  ;D
1) 4ever
2) U+UR hand
3) Tap that
4) Boring

Feelgoodlies

OMG after all my feeling was right :D, I just thought it was soo "U and UR Hand/Tap That" there was a possibilty of Max being involved, that's why I repored it ;D

Goo Max, your songs are catchy as hell

Out

Well, my opinion of album that it's verrrrry good and I've got a lot of songs to my player, this is Pink and it's so much personality in every word and sound. I'm in love with "It's All Your Fault", but it could be even stronger, something is missing. It sounds a little like the album of little tired woman but however it's beautiful and I'm sure we'll get many successful singles from it.

My top is:
1) It's All Your Fault
2) So What
3) Boring
4) One Foot Wrong
5) Ave Mary A
6) I Don't Believe You
7) This Is How It Goes Down
8 ) Glitter In The Air
9) Please Don't Leave Me
10) Sober

So it's only 5 from 15 songs those I'm not interested in, very good result.
I'm disappointed "Sober" is second single, One Foot Wrong or I Don't Believe You could be so much better choice.
By the way I Don't Believe You sounds like a song for Kelly Clarkson :)
Please, somebody say which song "Mean" can remind in chorus?

Alex Martin

My favourite song don't written by Max is FUNHOUSE.It's so original.I like it!!!!!

Best song on the album IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT.

Unexpected

Quote from: Alex Martin on October 31, 2008, 01:12:20 PM
My favourite song don't written by Max is FUNHOUSE.It's so original.I like it!!!!!

Best song on the album IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT.

Agree It's All Your Fault is the best in the album , This is how it goes down , I don't believe you & so what coming next for me

*Sabine*

For me the best on the album is still So What and I also like very much Don't believe you.

Sober is my favourite non Max and I'm glad it's the 2nd single, it's damn damn catchy! :D

Rebecca

Definitely my favourite song is "It's all Your Fault"

not sure about my ranking of the rest of the album yet!

Feelgoodlies

"Funhouse" debuts @ 2 in US Billboard Top 200 album charts selling almost 180,626 copies, pretty bad considering the outstanding success of "So What" there, on the bright side it debuted  at # 1 in the UK album chart, her first ever album to debut at # 1 selling quite good, man she should kiss Max all over!

*Sabine*

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on November 06, 2008, 02:09:30 PM
"Funhouse" debuts @ 2 in US Billboard Top 200 album charts selling almost 180,626 copies, pretty bad considering the outstanding success of "So What" there, on the bright side it debuted  at # 1 in the UK album chart, her first ever album to debut at # 1 selling quite good, man she should kiss Max all over!

Kiss Max all over, yummy!!! :D :D LOL
Debuting at #2 is awesome but the sale are a bit low yeah, let's hope they improve fast!

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: *Sabine* on November 06, 2008, 03:27:58 PM
Quote from: Feelgoodlies on November 06, 2008, 02:09:30 PM

Kiss Max all over, yummy!!! :D :D LOL
Debuting at #2 is awesome but the sale are a bit low yeah, let's hope they improve fast!
:D :D

Lets hope so!

Rebecca

I just noticed another Pink song on ASCAP:

WHAT YA WANT FROM ME             (Title Code: 532936511)
      Writers:
   MOORE ALICIA
   SANDBERG MARTIN KARL
   SCHUSTER JOHAN KARL

Performers: PINK

http://www.ascap.com/ace/search.cfm?requesttimeout=300&mode=results&searchstr=532936511&search_in=i&search_type=exact&search_det=t,s,w,p,b,v&results_pp=30&start=1

does anyone know about this song?