• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Shayne Ward! First single by MAX! IF THAT'S OK WITH YOU // ALBUM "BREATHLESS"

Started by turnaround, January 09, 2007, 03:47:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rebecca

I'm happy about this - it's great news! but I don't want to get too excited until i actually have the cd in my hands.

Tiiger

I think the guys enjoy working with a fresh, "new" talent who can actually sing really good.
Just the way you are
We'll be standing soul to soul
My love's never far
I will hear you call
You'll never be inconsolable

PG

I've always been really interested to hear what his new album would sound like, but this has just pushed me over the edge--I can't wait to hear it!  Possibly the thing I'm most excited to hear this year now.

turnaround

Shayne himself about the new album and Max!

QuoteAs soon as the tour finished i had a couple of weeks holiday before flying out to Sweden to continue recording the new album. Im now 80% finished and its sounding fantastic, im really excited. The first single has been chosen and will be released on 13th August (i wanted you guys to know first!).

It's written by max Martin who is a huge producer around the world...he wrote most of Kelly Clarkson's last album, the list of his hits is endless! He loves the song and is very excited which is great. Im also working really closely with Rami, Anthor + Savan who have worked on the whole album with me. The music is different from the first album, taking a more cooler, urban/pop edge.

Im really proud of the album and hopefully you guys will love it! It's got a real mixture of uptempo's, mid tempo's and a beautiful ballad.

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=43827538&blogID=273025403&MyToken=1e48219f-040a-48cb-a9f0-cb6a2e887473
And I liked it..

Alex Martin

Alex Martin

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

Quote from: "Alex Martin"66 days to U MAKE ME WISH...... :smt038

:lol: Will things ever be the same again? :lol:  

:D Its the final countdown... :D
If you can dream it, you can be it.

Alex Martin

turnaround

I feel a worldwide hit coming up by Shayne.

This reminds me of "Baby one more time", written by Max alone, obviously, and there must be a REASON why it is the first single of the album!!  :D
And I liked it..

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

Quote from: "turnaround"I feel a worldwide hit coming up by Shayne.

This reminds me of "Baby one more time", written by Max alone, obviously, and there must be a REASON why it is the first single of the album!!  :D

i´ve got that feeling to.........

Its the final countdown...

Alex Martin

64 Days to U MAKE ME WISH :D

It's a long final countdown......

We're living togheter but still it's farewell.......
......and maybe will come back to earth Who can tell?????? :D

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

Quote from: "Alex Martin"64 Days to U MAKE ME WISH :D

It's a long final countdown......

We're living togheter but still it's farewell.......
......and maybe will come back to earth Who can tell?????? :D

thats what i mean....Europe ........ and alex ring my bells  :lol:

Alex Martin

:D  ah ah ah ah ok nicky....I ring your bells  :D

Alex Martin

NIKLAS"NiCkY"