• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Allison Iraheta - Friday I'll be Over U (Max Martin)

Started by PG, October 05, 2009, 04:37:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rebecca

2 songs is great news! and there's that name again: Tiffany Amber! the mystery woman.

Scott Martin :)

Quote from: PG on November 05, 2009, 01:56:54 AM
The songwriter credits for the album are officially out now and can be read here.  Copied and pasted:

1. "Friday I'll Be Over U" (Max Martin, Shellback, Savan Kotecha, Tiffany Amber) (Produced by Max Martin & Shellback for Maratone Productions)
2. "Robot Love" (Heather Bright, Warren "Oak" Felder, Johannes Joergensen, Sterling Simms, Gary Glitter, Mike Leander) (Produced By "Oak" of the Knightwritaz for NineTimesNine Entertainment & Uncle Josh for DEEKAY)
3. "Just Like You" (Max Martin, Shellback, Savan Kotecha) (Produced by Max Martin & Shellback for Maratone Productions)
4. "Don't Waste The Pretty" (Michael Dennis Smith, Stefanie Ridel, Miriam Nervo, Olivia Nervo) (Produced by Howard Benson)
5. "Scars" (Toby Gad, Elyssa James) (Produced by Toby Gad)
6. "Pieces" (Daniel James, Leah Haywood, Shelly Pieken) (Produced By Dreamlab)
7. "D Is For Dangerous" (Sam Watters, Louis Biancaniello, Michael Biancaniello) (Produced by Sam Watters & Louis Biancaniello for MzMeriq)
8. "Holiday" (Dave Bassett, Dilana Trudy Smith) (Produced by Dave Bassett)
9. "Still Breathing" (Tommy Henriksen, Chioma Eze) (Produced by Howard Benson)
10. "Trouble Is" (Ron Aniello, Shelly Pieken, Aimee Proal) (Produced by Ron Aniello)
11. "No One Else" (Kara DioGuardi, Greg Wells, Alecia Moore) (Produced by Greg Wells)
12. "Beat Me Up" (Kevin Rudolf, Jacob Kasher) (Produced by Kevin Rudolf for BAMF Productions)
13. "You Don't Know Me" (Allison Iraheta, Mitch Allan, David Bassett, David Hodges) (Produced by Mitch Allan & David Hodges)

So TWO Max songs!

There are a bunch of names I'm kind of excited about on there besides Max, though!  Nervo, Pink, Kevin Rudolf, Kara, S*A*M*/Sluggo, etc etc.

I noticed Tobay Gad co-wrote track 5 - he co-wrote the Veronicas last album.

Track 11 shows Kara, Greg Wells has co-written and produced Katy Perry, and Alecia Moore... isnt that Pink??

nshinnosuke

yes, Alecia is Pink...
Toby and Greg had done many good poprock songs in the past so this will be a good album

Feelgoodlies

I'm really excited to hear the other Max song, cuz I really love FIOV alot at th moment!

Have you guys heard the spanish version of Friday I'll Be Over You, if not, listen here

Oh btw I don't why she hasn't released her video yet? Her label isn't promoting her that well (that's so Jive-ish)

Raul_esp

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on November 06, 2009, 04:10:19 PM
I'm really excited to hear the other Max song, cuz I really love FIOV alot at th moment!

Have you guys heard the spanish version of Friday I'll Be Over You, if not, listen here

Oh btw I don't why she hasn't released her video yet? Her label isn't promoting her that well (that's so Jive-ish)

AMAAAAAAAAAZING , I love it more even in spanish , i hope it be well promotioned here.

nshinnosuke

OMGG Just Like You is a ballad !!!!!! not really a ballad but it's not an uptempo,kinda like Who knew...her voice does sound a lot like Pink's

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: nshinnosuke on November 11, 2009, 06:21:12 AM
OMGG Just Like You is a ballad !!!!!! not really a ballad but it's not an uptempo,kinda like Who knew...her voice does sound a lot like Pink's
Yes it's not a ballad. I really liked iut though. Wow @ Robot Love :o.

The whole album sounds really good!

Rebecca

The album sounds pretty good, though pretty standard pop/rock stuff. I like D is for Dangerous and Beat Me Up best, after the Max songs. She sounds so much like Pink.
Just Like You is good, sounds like Lesley Roy.

Feelgoodlies

"Friday, I'll Be Over You" Video

Sorry but what a cheap video!

*Sabine*

This song has grown on me a lot, I can say I love it now!!  ;D
The video is really disappointing yeah. She could have removed her braces too???  :-\

Alex Martin

I LIKE THE SONG and I LOVE THE VIDEO....really 80's  ;D

Adam Lambert vs Allison Iraheta ;)

Alex Martin