• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

BSB recording with max martin again?

Started by Linda, July 21, 2008, 11:26:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linda

this is actually from a little while back
only seen it now though ..
and i don't know if it has been posted already.

but anyways
the backstreet boys were in belfast, ireland last may during a soundcheck.
and the irish ppl demanded to know was max going to be on the new record! lol

yay the irish. =D

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=elXL2zphZu4

Rebecca

Thanks Linda!

I am having a little trouble understanding what they're saying!

Did AJ say they wanted to re-unite with the songwriters from the original Backstreet Boys record? and also say they met up with Max in Stockholm?

Did Howie say his Dad has cancer? that's so sad.

turnaround

I hardly understood anything, too much echo in it.
Would you be kind enough to summarize it Linda, thanks.
And I liked it..

Feelgoodlies

I hope so. And yes Linda would you please summarize it?.

Linda

okie dokie.

yea it is a bit hard to hear but from what i heard....

when the boys had their concert in stockholm, they met with max and discussed about a new album and he said he was very interested but is busy with projects right now.

also AJ said they want to do a backstreet boys album and not a rock album or a new sound.

Unexpected

Quote from: Linda on July 22, 2008, 07:48:09 PM
okie dokie.

yea it is a bit hard to hear but from what i heard....

when the boys had their concert in stockholm, they met with max and discussed about a new album and he said he was very interested but is busy with projects right now.

also AJ said they want to do a backstreet boys album and not a rock album or a new sound.

Ohhh I'm really looking forward to this

Rebecca

cool thanks Linda for clarifying things.

It's very exciting news! Let's hope Max can fit BSB in with his busy schedule!

Raul_esp

very great news , a BSB album !! a cheiron album , my biggest dream is max come back work with BSB

ahmed

Quote from: Raul_esp on July 24, 2008, 12:33:56 AM
very great news , a BSB album !! a cheiron album , my biggest dream is max come back work with BSB

yeah Raul, that's my dream too, i love to see max work with BSB and Britney.

Tiiger

Boring... I hope he's busy!

(Thanks for the info though, Linda.)
Just the way you are
We'll be standing soul to soul
My love's never far
I will hear you call
You'll never be inconsolable

ahmed

Quote from: Tiiger on July 24, 2008, 12:54:00 AM

(Thanks for the info though, Linda.)

boring?!!!loooool when max work with backstreet boys is that boring?!!!

shape of my heart - show me the meaning - i still - climbing the walls - siberia is that boring?!!!!

what is entertaining and enjoyable then?!!!

*Sabine*

that would be more than great, too exciting to be true... anyways, you said it was "a little while ago", but when exactly? any ideas?

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: Tiiger on July 24, 2008, 12:54:00 AM

:o ::)

I hope he gets back to them, they really need him, together they are the perfect match!!

Linda

Quote from: *Sabine* on July 24, 2008, 11:00:38 AM
that would be more than great, too exciting to be true... anyways, you said it was "a little while ago", but when exactly? any ideas?

last may i think.

not too far back. :]

Feelgoodlies

Here is "the news" about their Max re-union

BSB already recorded some new material for their six studio album while on tour in Europe. But the boys have plans to hit the studio again after its tour of North America, which starts Tuesday in St. John's, Newfoundland, and wraps on Sept. 6 in Seattle.

"We're looking at getting back into the studio quite quickly," says Dorough, adding that BSB may work again with Swedish producer/writer Max Martin, who worked with the group on "I Want it That Way," "Shape of My Heart," "Quit Playing Games (With My Heart)". "We want to hopefully have something ready to go or at least be heavily into it by the end of the year and have something out towards the beginning of next year," Dorough says.

Dorough and McLean also have solo projects in the works.