• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max Martin and Dr. Luke working with Kesha

Started by aikon_sinner, February 15, 2009, 08:46:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

*Sabine*

Rebecca

That's amazing for Dr Luke. Avril's "Girlfriend" also went No.1 in USA so that's 2 no.1's without Max!

I can't believe the Flo Rida track went No.1 though.

nshinnosuke

sorry,this song doesn;t deserve all the success (Flo Rida song)..even though it came from Luke,still I don't like it....Flo Rida is rubbish....

Alex Martin

This song at number one? ? ? Ok I like luke but the song is 7/10.

*Sabine*

Yeah I agree with you guys. I'm really happy for Luke but this song isn't good enough to be #1 IMO.

starstruck52

Quote from: Rebecca on February 20, 2009, 10:31:07 AM
That's amazing for Dr Luke. Avril's "Girlfriend" also went No.1 in USA so that's 2 no.1's without Max!

I can't believe the Flo Rida track went No.1 though.
Flo Rida always does really well on the charts.... I don't get it at all, tbh.

Rebecca

I just found out that Kesha co-wrote The Veronicas "This Love". Her full name is Kesha Serbet. not bad!
and also she was in Katy Perry's "I Kissed A Girl", I thought I had recognised her in that video but wasn't sure.

nshinnosuke

This Love was pretty good...but for me the instruments doesnt fit the song...

nshinnosuke

guys have you heard her song Secret Weapon? sounds very max/dr luke typical pop/rock songs for pink..very catchy...Mr. Watson's verses sounds like This Love's bridge...I hope she'll have more pop/rock songs like Secret Weapon...

*Sabine*

Interseting, I'll look for it on youtube and listen to it...

nshinnosuke

it's not yet on youtube I think, I found it on her facebook page and the beginning sounds like Ashley Parker Angel...

Raul_esp

Quote from: nshinnosuke on March 03, 2009, 02:53:15 PM
it's not yet on youtube I think, I found it on her facebook page and the beginning sounds like Ashley Parker Angel...

mmm , I want hear it , it can be the  max song , I dont find the song,  can you put here the link?

Raul_esp

the song is amazing!! , I think at least this song is of dr luke , I 'm not sure if is of max.