• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Your Top 5 of Max Martin's songs

Started by turnaround, January 09, 2007, 04:14:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

malcolm hogg

I have never heard any of Bosson's stuff, but a nice little story is....... a friend of mine, his wifes cousin went on a few dates with him, they saw eachother for a few months, i guess a bout 4 years ago now!
A childrens song, have you listened as they play? There song is love, and the children know the way!  B.Wilson/V.D. Parks. Brian Wilson presents Smile.

turnaround

Quote from: malcolm hogg on September 16, 2007, 10:31:43 PM
I have never heard any of Bosson's stuff, but a nice little story is....... a friend of mine, his wifes cousin went on a few dates with him, they saw eachother for a few months, i guess a bout 4 years ago now!
Oh wow I just read this post.
That is really interesting, I like Bosson's music, have his 2nd CD, it's pretty good.
Very nice you have a little connection to him, I guess he is a very nice guy.  :)
And I liked it..

Raul_esp

it is too difficult 

1-baby one more time-britney spears
2-I want it that way-BSB
3-everybody(backstreet back)-BSB
4-its my life-Bon jovi
5-its gonna be me-Nsync

Raul_esp

Quote from: s3039783 on January 19, 2007, 06:50:54 AM
Thanks Rebecca. I didn't notice that Tonight and Nothing in This World were written by Max. Coz the sounds really similar to the one he always do.

Sorry about the negligence (For Alex Martin).

I wanna add some more though (exclusive to Max's but nice to listen) :

6. Kelly Clarkson - You Found Me
7. Anders Johansson - Say You Will
8. Darin - Want Ya
9. Twill - Is It Love
10. Anthony Callea - Take It To the Heart

Does anyone know who is Esborjn Ohrwall? I love the music he arranges, he does play guitar very well.

I love completely '' take it to the heart''  but I cant get it anywhere  :(

Rebecca

Raul, Take it the Heart is on Anthony Callea's debut album, but if you can't find it (are you in Spain?) I'll send it to you tomorrow. I love that song too.

Raul_esp

Quote from: Rebecca on May 31, 2008, 02:01:20 AM
Raul, Take it the Heart is on Anthony Callea's debut album, but if you can't find it (are you in Spain?) I'll send it to you tomorrow. I love that song too.

I got this song already , thank for you interest , yes I am in spain .

Alex Martin

RAUL a question 4 you.......YOU AREN'T RAUL GONZALEZ BLANCO the Football Player? ;D

ahmed

Quote from: Alex Martin on June 03, 2008, 08:24:58 PM
RAUL a question 4 you.......YOU AREN'T RAUL GONZALEZ BLANCO the Football Player? ;D

hahaha i always wanted to ask him this question  :D

i want to ask him why the head coach of the spanish team didn't choose him for Euro 2008....although he is the best goal scorer in real madrid history,and he is in a good form these days.

can't wait for Euro 2008 , good luck for all the teams.

Alex Martin

We are the world champion but i think EURO 2008 will win by RUSSIA.

They have a good team and propably ANDREY ARSHAVIN will be the best player of the tournament.

Bet on russia and you'll be rich ;D

ahmed

Quote from: Alex Martin on June 03, 2008, 09:38:27 PM

They have a good team and propably ANDREY ARSHAVIN will be the best player of the tournament.

the best thing about football is that people can't predict who will win the tournaments, for example nobody in the world imagined that Greece could win Euro 2004.

however i think the best player in Euro 2008 could be C. Ronaldo from Portugal, he has done a very good season with manchester united.

Raul_esp

Quote from: Alex Martin on June 03, 2008, 08:24:58 PM

hahahaha  :D , no I'm not him , I would like to be him!! I am eighteen years old  , I'm a real madrid fan and I dont understand why luis aragones , the spanish coach havent chossen him for euro 2008 , he is the best gol scorer in the spanish history , and one of the most of real madrid , I think he hasnt chossen him  because he dont like real madrid nothing , he is  the adversary team of real madrid , but well I hope spain wins the eurocope !! GO SPAIN !!  :D

Tiiger

Please stick to the topic. If you want to chat about football do it in the Off-topic.
Just the way you are
We'll be standing soul to soul
My love's never far
I will hear you call
You'll never be inconsolable

Alex Martin

DO you remember my words?

Quote from: ahmed on June 03, 2008, 09:56:06 PM

Raul_esp

Quote from: Alex Martin on June 22, 2008, 11:39:47 AM

you have reason , Arshavin is a amzing player and russia a great team

ahmed

Quote from: Alex Martin on June 22, 2008, 11:39:47 AM

hahahaha i thought of these words after the match .