• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max working with Adam Lambert

Started by PhilJk18, August 19, 2009, 10:45:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

*Sabine*

Nice song but it's nothing special for me.

Raul_esp

Out

Gosh, that's amazing!!! 3rd great Max' song after Friday I'll be Over You and 2 All My Girls.

Alex Martin

Agree with you guys(except with sabine ;) ) this song is an high level!!!!

Izalightblue

I love the song! So beautiful, nice vibe.

Rebecca

I'm completely hooked to Whataya Want From Me! incredible.

Raul_esp

the album has leaked , apart max songs'' pick u up'' , ''music again ''  , ''sure for winners'' and streepwalker are great songs in my opinion.

Great album.

Rebecca

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

yes MAX its great but i only listen 1 minute i want my copy first..
If you can dream it, you can be it.

sforzando

I really like both songs! esp Whataya want from me is stunning!! :o
Thanks so much for the links  ;)

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

i got the album today

What do you want from me is the best Max song 2009 amazing Pink,Martin and Shellback produced by Max and Shellback

If i had you written by Max,Savan,Shellback and Produced by Max,Shellback AND KRISTIAN LUNDIN  :D :D :D :D :D

FIRST  shellback and lundin in Naked for Leona and now this ,  ??? ???
If you can dream it, you can be it.

Rebecca

wow, produced by Max, Shellback and Mr Lundin!!! incredible. maybe one day we'll get another Max/Lundin song!

Alex Martin

Wow....max and kristian togheter again......main event  ;D ;D ;D

Raul_esp