• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Lauv f/ Troye Sivan - "I'm So Tired..." (OZGO)

Started by getawaydriver, January 03, 2019, 07:09:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

j.fco.morales

melodicmoonlight

nanofives

Everyone should collab with OzGo at some point, he's amazing.

melodicmoonlight

God, OZGO can do no wrong. the production is brilliant

bugmenot

Quote"Easy" was so close to Sivan he didn't have the mental capacity to think about production at all... to Sivan, it "felt so explicit and blatant and personal and ugly and sad."

It almost didn't make the track list — until pop maverick Max Martin chimed in and said he loved it. During the EP's sessions in Los Angeles,
"Max came into the studio and listened to a few songs, and he really freaked out about 'Easy,'" Sivan says.

The song is performing better than a lot of other songs he has released thus far. (The video alone has accumulated more views than "Take Yourself Home" already; in a TikTok, Sivan says it has since breached more than 30 million streams).

"There were all of these signs that people really connected to this song, but I think I'm just so sensitive about the subject matter," he says. "Priority number one was to get this off my chest and survive."

x

j.fco.morales

Deeply personal lyrics, that's why.

And I like his tone and how his voice is vocal produced: a bit dark, almost no BGV and a nice delay FX to give some space.