• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Savan with Shontelle

Started by Feelgoodlies, December 30, 2008, 03:18:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feelgoodlies

Recently I watched a song on TV and kinda liked it, it's just very catchy musically and lyrically..

The name of the song is "T-Shirt" and the singer is called "Shontelle", and as I checked it was written by "Savan", it's doing moderately in the US chart
Check it

Raul_esp

good song , the chorus is catchy .

georg_e

Love that song!  My favorite part of the melody is actually in the verses, the "Tryin' to decide, tryin' to decide if I -- really wanna go out tonight" etc.  Very beautiful melody, and Shontelle sings it great.

Unexpected

Wow again didn't know this is by Savan it also caught my attention , seems like savan is working in disguise  ;D

andrea

same style as irreplaceable by beyonce... but... much better in my opinion!