• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Too many new member on this forum

Started by Alex Martin, November 13, 2008, 09:07:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiiger

We can't just delete all new members. It's impossible to know who are true members and who are "spam"-members. As long as they don't post spam there's no trouble.
Just the way you are
We'll be standing soul to soul
My love's never far
I will hear you call
You'll never be inconsolable

Rebecca

I've deleted them all, I'm ruthless! though I think there's still a few there that have been there for ages that I've left.

I don't want them, if they're real, they'll join up again. they have really weird email addresses.

*Sabine*

Indeed, and what's the use to register without posting? I mean, I don't think there are 'private threads' on this forum, aren't there?

Alex Martin

*Sabine*

Seems like all of that thingie stopped!  ;D
Well done!

Rebecca

Yes, I changed the Registration to maximum security, so that new members have to type in a code, but the code is a bit difficult to read as it has squiggles on it (you know what i mean?), so obviously the spammers can't read it! Before you had to type in a code but it was easier to read. I think there are still some spammers registered, I'll give them a little while, if they still haven't logged on, I'll delete them too.

Maybe we'll never get any new members now!!!

Tiiger

Just the way you are
We'll be standing soul to soul
My love's never far
I will hear you call
You'll never be inconsolable

Rebecca

it should be okay, the code is still readable, it's the same code you have to type in with many other registrations.

anyway, I do hope there are new members.

Alex Martin

Maybe kristian lundin can't beoome a new forum's member cos code isn't readable. ;D

Alex Martin

Maybe kristian lundin can't become a new forum's member cos code isn't unreadable. ;D

Alex Martin

I have a serious problems to write in english this morning. :D

Maybe kristian lundin can't become a new forum's member cos the code is unreadable.

*Sabine*

What's that mess? I bet Kristian Lundin knows how to edit his posts! :P