• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Joanna Pacitti - Hips N Lips

Started by Markus1981, March 04, 2009, 12:59:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raul_esp

Quote from: Unexpected on August 07, 2012, 02:28:38 AM
Finally we have a HQ version of the song, it's has been written and produced by (Max Martin, Savan Kotecha, Rami Yacoub, and Arnthor Birgisson) Dream team huh?!

Anyways Christina Aguilera is rumored to has recorded the song with updated beats and slight change in the lyrics... guess we'll see soon.

Joanna Pacitti - Hips 'n' Lips

This song sound so different from the Max work , What year was it recorded??

Joshua

I haven't heard this before, sounds like it could be a good track. I cannot for the life of me think what song the part at 0.50 seconds in the YouTube clip reminds me of... sounds so familiar. Also, the part at 1.14 sounds perfectly Christina-esque if she ends up recording it.

turnaround

Wow, so long until we could hear it :D
And I liked it..

Feelgoodlies

Nice but you could tell it's a demo, it doesn't sound very mastered!

Rebecca

wow, I totally forgot about this song. It's great. Good idea for Christina to record it.