• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Taylor Swift - Bad Blood (feat. Kendrick Lamar) from Album 1989 (Max Martin)

Started by gm33, November 18, 2013, 10:21:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gm33

nznexus, have you ever seen her live? P.S. Your avatar is awesome. I can't wait for Dec. 10!

It seems like everyone who goes to work with Max and writes with him, leaves and becomes a better songwriter as well. Since she's already one of the best, I'm super excited for this new album. Though, I do also love her "country" stuff so I really hope she still works with Chapman...
-----------------------------------------------------------
"I was writing with Max Martin and Johan Shellback who are two of my absolute songwriting heroes, they are just absolute melodic geniuses." - Taylor Alison Swift,  August 2012

j.fco.morales

Quote from: gm33 on November 26, 2013, 02:17:00 AM
nznexus, have you ever seen her live? P.S. Your avatar is awesome. I can't wait for Dec. 10!

It seems like everyone who goes to work with Max and writes with him, leaves and becomes a better songwriter as well. Since she's already one of the best, I'm super excited for this new album. Though, I do also love her "country" stuff so I really hope she still works with Chapman...

She surely will work with Nathan Champan again, he has a big part in building her career.

nznexus

Quote from: gm33 on November 26, 2013, 02:17:00 AM

no never seen her live but probably will do so ;D
music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

nznexus

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/taylor-swift-teases-new-album-backstage-at-american-music-awards-20131125

I'm so obsessed with where it is right now because I think, for me, the goal is that we start coming upon a sound that's different from everything that we've done before, an identity to a new record
music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

turnaround

She comes to Germany for one concert - I think I must save some money to see her. All I've heard of her concerts was amazing.
And I liked it..

nznexus

have you seen kesha. i have... and now its time for me to see tay tay

J_A24

nznexus

gm33

From March 2014 Glamor

On Red I did three songs with Max Martin and Shellback—"We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together", "I Knew You Were Trouble," and "22." [All three made Billboard's Hot 100 top 20.] I think we'll be doing a lot more than three songs together on the next album. [Laughs]

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

<--- This Swiftie is VERY happy
"I was writing with Max Martin and Johan Shellback who are two of my absolute songwriting heroes, they are just absolute melodic geniuses." - Taylor Alison Swift,  August 2012

uberweiss

The three best songwriters in the world. Good news indeed!

B Steady

Vila i frid Dag

gm33

I know I'm a HUGE Max Martin fan, and this makes me VERY happy to hear, but I hope she keeps at least some songs produced by Chapman on her next album. Taylor is an incredibly talented songwriter and her non-Max music is extremely emotional. Songs like Enchanted, All Too Well, Begin Again are phenomenal, even if they aren't mega pop hits. I love the two of them dearly but I wouldn't want to see an entire Max/Taylor album.

My fellow swiftie, nznexus, what do you think?

nznexus

she needs to work more with other producers like chapman from nashville. but i wouldnt mind if she made an entire album with max martin

i love taylor swfit so much!!