• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Carly Rae Jepsen - I Really Like You (new album with Max and Rami)

Started by turnaround, March 01, 2015, 06:49:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Khan9898

lol wow this song is a joke, it might be as stupid as "Its Friday"

Rebecca

I love this song, so catchy! great news that Max and Rami are on her new album.

Dr. Fleischman

turnaround

Amazing video and idea. :) Risky but it works. The song is so catchy. Congrats to the writers. Bring on the album.
And I liked it..

sweetmelody

With all the hype, turned out to be another flop for Carly Rae.

j.fco.morales

sweetmelody

Quote from: j.fco.morales on April 04, 2015, 12:07:30 AM
And I think it's a really really really good song.

It is. I think when you have a record that is as monumental as "Call Me Maybe" it's really, really, really, really tough to ever live up that again.

Dr. Fleischman

If she can't make it again with a song like that and Tom Hanks dancing in a video, the future is not bright for her. That must be an awful situation for her and her team, because this song deserves to be noticed.

sweetmelody

Quote from: Dr. Fleischman on April 04, 2015, 10:28:52 AM
If she can't make it again with a song like that and Tom Hanks dancing in a video, the future is not bright for her. That must be an awful situation for her and her team, because this song deserves to be noticed.

I agree with this. It doesn't look very good for her.

B Steady

I think the video wasn't a good idea. I could imagine Carly Rae Jepsen fans being disappointed with it while Tom Hanks fans aren't into this type of music.
Vila i frid Dag

j.fco.morales

Actually, at first I wasn't sure about Call Me Maybe being a hit, but after the video I kinda start to like it... and it took like 6 or more months to get it big.

It could be a sleeper hit in the best scenario...