• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Daniel de Bourg - Ooh

Started by Izalightblue, March 01, 2010, 01:22:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Izalightblue

Hey! I've checked ascap.com and there's a song written by Max, Daniel, Rami and Arthnor called ''Ooh''. I wrote a message to Daniel on twitter asking him about the song, if it was going to be performed by him, 'cause he is a singer and songwriter, so the song could be written to another artist. He replied me and said maybe the song will be on his album.

Izalightblue @Daniel_de_Bourg Hey! I've heard you've written a song with Max Martin, Rami and Arnthor, '' Ooh''. Is it gonna be performed by you?
10 minutes ago via web in reply to Daniel_de_Bourg

Daniel_de_Bourg @Izalightblue hey...maybe. Don't know if it's going on the album yet... x
4 minutes ago via Tweetie in reply to Izalightblue

http://twitter.com/Izalightblue

Let's wait and see!

Raul_esp

omg! i hope it , but the more amazing is that i dreamed while i was sleeping the another night that max had written a song called ''ooh'' i cant believe it  :o

Izalightblue

Haha, what a coincidence! Well, sometimes dreams may reveal to us some future events. It has happened to me a few times. I guess  that's what's happened to you, Raul. ;)

Raul_esp

Quote from: Izalightblue on March 01, 2010, 02:10:30 AM
Haha, what a coincidence! Well, sometimes dreams may reveal to us some future events. It has happened to me a few times. I guess  that's what's happened to you, Raul. ;)

yes it happens sometimes , although maybe it was a deja vu  :D

Izalightblue

Yes, maybe it was a deja vu... I've had some of them too... and now Beyoncé's song Deja vu comes to mind... :P

Rebecca

I don't know Daniel de Bourg at all but I hope the Max song ends up on his album!

Izalightblue

He was a finalist on The X Factor, in 2007, but before this, he already had released an album and written songs for some artists.

Rebecca

Quote from: Izalightblue on March 01, 2010, 01:30:59 PM
He was a finalist on The X Factor, in 2007, but before this, he already had released an album and written songs for some artists.

Thanks!

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: Rebecca on March 01, 2010, 10:07:26 AM
I don't know Daniel de Bourg at all but I hope the Max song ends up on his album!
Neither do I.

I just hope this sees the day of light since it includes good producers!

Poptasticuk

Daniel was not very well liked on The X Factor so if he releases his album it will be on a very small scale. It's highly unlikely any major labels would be interested. If this song is any good, hopefully he will do the sensible thing and let someone else release it, as he would actually earn much more from it that way.

Rebecca

oh, that's a shame Daniel was not well liked, yes, let's hope it's released by someone else then!