• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

New Article about Max Martin

Started by maxmartin'sfan, September 04, 2011, 08:23:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

maxmartin'sfan

Raul_esp

It's a great article , thanks for post it!

Rebecca

thanks, great article. Always nice to read articles about Max

turnaround

Stumbled over this over a twitter search, nice article!
And I liked it..

rebekahELLE

Hey, thanks for viewing my article about Max M!  I appreciate the kind words and the views. I enjoyed very much writing the article and try to keep it updated with his current songs on Billboard Hot 100.  It's not always easy finding his latest news. This forum seems to be very helpful.   :)

Rebecca

Thanks Rebekah, I really like your article and I've noticed you have updated it recently. Welcome to the forum!

rebekahELLE

Thanks Rebecca.  I usually update the Billboard Hot 100 weekly if people want a quick check on his stats.  Sometimes I have to search to see if he has any new songs out that I'm not aware of.  When I find news that I think people would like to read, I add it, also links in the Reference section.  There is a link to this forum.  I've been reading this forum for a while, but decided to join so I could say thanks!  8)

turnaround

Hi rebekahELLE, welcome to the forum. I really enjoyed your article, it hope you find lots of information to update it. Great to have you here!
And I liked it..

rebekahELLE

Hey all,  I just finished interviewing an up and coming talent from the UK, Nick Gardner.  He is a hit cover artist on YouTube, maybe you've heard his Someone Like You cover?  Anyway, he mentioned Max Martin in the interview and I thought it might be interesting to get some feedback on what you think of him. He's currently in LA getting his team together and working out some details.  I think people are going to like him  a lot. He already has quite a following.  Here's a link to the article.  http://rebekahelle.hubpages.com/hub/Nick-Gardner-Interview-nrhgardner-Discusses-His-Music-Goals-Favorite-Artists-Current-Pop-Music-and-More    Thanks for reading and listening.

rebekah