• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Studio Magazine - Max Martin and Shelhback

Started by Paul max, February 13, 2021, 07:10:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul max

Hello everyone,

This is my first topic on this forum, i'm so glad i got here :) there's a lot of interesting things i can read here. ;)

I'm looking for a studio magazine in which Max Martin and Shelhback describe the work and techniques they used in the song P!nk - Raise Your Glass.  (that was a good few years ago, I can't find it anywhere)

btw. do any of you have stems for this song?

Thank you!

Paul max

thank you so much for your reply! sad that the links with photos expired :( I really wanted to see this pro tools session etc