• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Denniz PoP's son : Daniel

Started by Tommy Nelson, May 22, 2007, 03:42:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tommy Nelson

Hello everyone! I was wondering if anyone here knows anything about Denniz's son??? I don't know anything at all about him other than his name is Daniel... I wonder what he's doing now and what he thinks of his dad's legacy? I wonder if he's in to music at all? I wonder if he reads this forum? :?:  :?:  :?:

Linda

All I know about Daniel was that he was 11 when his father died...

turnaround

There is a Daniel Volle listed at hitta.se who lives in Stockholm

But who knows, could be someone else of course
And I liked it..

princessofegypt

I googled Daniel Volle.

Um, here's a result of a 'Daniel Volle' in Sweden & he's the same age as Daniel would be:

http://www.mailfriends.com/profile/madteddy

lol

turnaround

This matches with the entry at hitta.se I posted  :wink:
And I liked it..

turnaround

I have no idea, but if he really is it, do you think he would be interested to read what we write here?
And I liked it..

Rebecca

It's probably him, though I feel kinda bad about stalking him.

turnaround

Quote from: "Rebecca"It's probably him, though I feel kinda bad about stalking him.
Yeah, same here.
I better edit the telephone number and address out.
I am 100 % sure it's him..
And I liked it..

®a|ÑßØw÷¢H!LÐ

If anyone read (and rememberes) what I wrote before about my opinion about "fans", this is what I was talking about!
This really creeps me out. For god's sake, no matter if it's "Daniel PoP" or not; LEAVE THE GUY ALONE!!!

princessofegypt

^ Chill out. It's natural to be somewhat curious about the family of someone you admire. Nobody has caused any harm here..

®a|ÑßØw÷¢H!LÐ

Quote from: "princessofegypt"It's natural to be somewhat curious about the family of someone you admire.
I strongly disagree.

I do cause we all know whoever this guy is, there are enough people out there who will immediately bother that person with mails & PMs now after the data is being posted cause they think it's their "right to know as a fan". And that goes far beyond "curiosity".

®a|ÑßØw÷¢H!LÐ

Quote from: "Tommy Nelson"I wonder what he's doing now and what he thinks of his dad's legacy? I wonder if he's in to music at all? I wonder if he reads this forum?
I'm sure if he does and he feels the need to share anything of his private life he'll let us know by himself. No need to annoy him with mails etc.!

princessofegypt

Quote from: "®a|ÑßØw÷¢H!LÐ"
Quote from: "princessofegypt"It's natural to be somewhat curious about the family of someone you admire.
I strongly disagree.

I do cause we all know whoever this guy is, there are enough people out there who will immediately bother that person with mails & PMs now after the data is being posted cause they think it's their "right to know as a fan". And that goes far beyond "curiosity".

Curiosity about Daniel on a public forum & going a step further and pestering are two different things. Where do you see anyone feeling a sense of entitlement here just because they're fans & feel they have a "right to know"? The only one with a high & mighty attitude I see is you.  :idea:

Who said anything about contacting him? The original post is just asking if anyone knows anything about him at all. As a fan of Denniz I can understand the curiosity. Nobody asked for his personal info or anything of the sort. turnaround posted something then edited it out. If you have a problem with some personal info being posted, maybe you should take it up with him or get over it because it WAS deleted out. And as far as what I posted, I seriously doubt it's Daniel. Whoever it is, he obviously doesn't mind being contacted. They joined a site designed for making new penpals. If you look on the profile, the person clearly invites people to drop a message. So.. if someone wants to contact that person (whoever that is) is that a problem with you?

By the way, I saw posts on this same forum wondering who "Mrs. Pop" is, and posters were discussing personal details. As if that's anyones business either. But I saw no complaints then.

Harmless curiosity isn't the same as being intrusive, sorry you don't see that. Maybe it's the language barrier? If you read back over the posts here, you'd see that nobody had any sinister intentions whatsoever.

turnaround

Yes, princess and I were just answering the question, and by chance we found him (I am very sure it's him)

He joined a social network and can be found that easily, which somehow is a sign he doesn't mind that people know about him and that people might contact him.

I personally wouldn't know what to say to him, but if he felt he wanted to talk about the music, he will definitely find his way on here and I'd be happy to welcome him to our boards.
And I liked it..

®a|ÑßØw÷¢H!LÐ

Quote from: "princessofegypt"By the way, I saw posts on this same forum wondering who "Mrs. Pop" is, and posters were discussing personal details. As if that's anyones business either.
Absolutely right.