• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Jessie J - Excuse My Rude (Dr.Luke) New Album "Alive" on 9/22

Started by AdamKhan, August 13, 2013, 12:09:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

j.fco.morales

I think this album would be a complete mess and a big flop for her.

Raul_esp

B Steady

Vila i frid Dag

Raul_esp

B Steady

Quote from: melodicmoonlight on August 23, 2013, 04:08:31 AM
no way.

actually heard Domino on the radio earlier today. it's a perfect bouncy pop song. this song's melody has no comparison to Domino

??? Of course it has!!! There are lots of similarities! The production is almost the same and the way she begins the chorus is the same too.
Vila i frid Dag

j.fco.morales

I think it's just because of the songs, I haven't heard a single song to blow my mind off... or at least a grower.

growapear

I've been loving this for the last couple weeks! It's my favourite Luke and Cirkut song of recent releases - that squelchy envelope bass at the start of each verse is fully addictive, the smooth jazzy/ RnB chords in the chorus give it class, and the split-second chord transition from Becky G's verse into the last chorus is my absolute favourite part !! Also, Becky G's appearance is filled with highlights for such a short verse, she has great delivery.

turnaround

Tracklisting

4 Dr Luke tracks, Stargate, Sia Furler, Claude Kelly.

Will be cool I guess.

It's My Party      Jessica Cornish, Claude kelly, John Larderi & Colin Norman   
Thunder      Jessica Cornish, Tor Erik Hermansen, Mikkel Storleer Eriksen, Benjamin Levin & Claude kelly   
Square One      Jessica Cornish, Ben Kohn, Tom Barnes & Peter Kelleher   
Sexy Lady      Jessica Cornish, Joshua Coleman & Claude kelly   
Harder We Fall      Jessica Cornish, Lukasz Gottwald, Ammar Malik, Daniel Omelio & Henry Walter   
Breathe      Jessica Cornish, Sia Furler, Mikkel Storleer Eriksen & Tor Erik Hermansen   
I Miss Her      Jessica Cornish, Claude kelly & Charles T Harmon   
Daydreamin'      Jessica Cornish, Claude kelly, Josh Abraham & Oliver Goldstein   
Excuse My Rude (feat. Becky G)      Jessica Cornish, Rebbeca Marie Gomez, Lukasz Gottwald, Niles Hollow-Dhar, Ammar Malik & Henry Walter   
Wild (feat. Big Sean & Dizzee Rascal) [UK Version]      Jessica Cornish, Joshua Coleman, Claude kelly, Sean Anderson & Dylan Mills   
Gold      Jessica Cornish, Lukasz Gottwald, Claude kelly & Henry Walter   
Conquer the World (feat. Brandy)      Jessica Cornish, Claude kelly, John Webb, Anders Froen, J. DeBardlabon & Are Sorknes   
Alive      Jessica Cornish, Claude kelly & Rodney Jerkins   
Unite      Sia Furler, Tor Erik Hermansen, Mikkel Storleer Eriksen & Claude kelly   
Hero      Jessica Cornish, Meshak Moore, Marwan El-Bergamy, Lorne Alistair Tennant & Camille Purcell   
Magnetic      Jessie J, Ali Tennant, Richard Rawson & Peter Ibsen   
It's My Party (All About She UKG Remix)      Jessica Cornish, Claude kelly, John Larderi & Colin Norman   

And I liked it..

B Steady

Also a few Ammo tracks!!! :)

Btw don't we have an album thread for her?
And I'm wondering why the first track listing included so many features oO
Also interesting that they put the three feature songs in a row.
Vila i frid Dag

turnaround

UK iTunes has 1:30 snippets :)

https://itunes.apple.com/gb/album/alive-deluxe-edition/id694807707

All the other upcoming albums by big artists do not even have a tracklisting on iTunes...

I'd rather pre-order an album when I know what to expect. There are only very few artists I would buy the cd without having listened.

"Harder We Fall" might by my favourite.
And I liked it..

J_A24

B Steady

It's My Party - the instrumental sounds so weak and her voice sounds really annoying here :-\

Harder We Fall - ha! this sounds promising. no surprise it's a Luke song ...

Breathe - StarGate should really stop using this snare sound -.-

Daydreamin' - that's a smooth song :D

Excuse My Rude - love the verses production-wise

Wild - hit ;)

Gold - disappointing for a Luke song ...

Unite - Diamonds Pt. 2, amazing compression

Magnetic - like this one!

all in all I guess it's not worth buying the CD ..
Vila i frid Dag

turnaround

And I liked it..

Raul_esp