• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Happy To Know That I've Quit Music - No more releases

Started by Neal Sabel, May 05, 2018, 02:53:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neal Sabel

Hi everyone,

I've quit the music thing finally.  I just wanna be free now, it's complicated.  I'm in my thirties and don't need this anymore.  I can just make music for me and be happy - it took me a while to realise this.  Besides, I need to think about having a partner and family - maybe some kids.  You can all celebrate.  There won't be any more posts or releases from me because I've decided to quit this forum too.  It feels like "liberation day" where I've realised for all these years I needed the world's love and validation, but finally I've realised I only need my own :).

Peace

Neall (the real way my name is spelt) and just Neall and nothing else after it.