• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

RedOne

Started by Raul_esp, November 07, 2008, 12:30:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raul_esp

yeahhh , the first single will be out in the end of july  :P

I hope it be a uptempo.

Unexpected

Quote from: Raul_esp on July 08, 2009, 03:20:19 PM
yeahhh , the first single will be out in the end of july  :P

I hope it be a uptempo.

It said to be Mid to up-tempo.

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: Rebecca on July 07, 2009, 01:14:57 PM
great song Raul!
Pixie Lott should be a success

I really hope Redone has success with more artists, not just Lady Gaga.
I like the Pixie song, I also like "Mama Do"!

Khan9898

its like a fast mid-tempo...similar to the speed of fallen angel

Feelgoodlies

OMG, I just found out about this song, the name of the singer is Space Cowboy and I guess he's Turkish, lol, I heard a snippet of it and went "Oh this is a RedOne song", I still haven't checked, BUT I'm sure it is by him because it literally is a copy and paste of Kat Deluna's "Unstoppable".

RdOne wins the king of Copy and Paste hands down!

Raul_esp

possible instrumental of ''soldier down'' A-MA-ZING!! , it reminds me a bit to ''the call''.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYCPLNRsIAQ

Unexpected

The german band Cinema Bizzare is back with a new single prduced by noone other than the hottest thing now REDONE the song is called I came 2 Party

He's really busy these days!!

Unexpected

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on July 10, 2009, 08:14:10 PM
OMG, I just found out about this song, the name of the singer is Space Cowboy and I guess he's Turkish, lol, I heard a snippet of it and went "Oh this is a RedOne song", I still haven't checked, BUT I'm sure it is by him because it literally is a copy and paste of Kat Deluna's "Unstoppable".

If you heard the song you'd know it's by him they're saying his name at the beginning as usual ;)

maxmartin'sfan

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on July 10, 2009, 08:14:10 PM

Space Cowboy is a French DJ

Raul_esp

Quote from: Khan9898 on July 16, 2009, 04:40:58 PM
Straight Through My Heart clip Backstreet Boys

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=straight+through+my+heart+bsb&search_type=&aq=f

this clip is great , the song sounds amazing , very 90's , pure pop , but the production isnt very redone.

I'll wait for hear the full final version.

Unexpected

Quote from: Raul_esp on July 16, 2009, 04:46:06 PM
Quote from: Khan9898 on July 16, 2009, 04:40:58 PM
Straight Through My Heart clip Backstreet Boys

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=straight+through+my+heart+bsb&search_type=&aq=f

this clip is great , the song sounds amazing , very 90's , pure pop , but the production isnt very redone.

I'll wait for hear the full final version.

The Song is great, loved it can't wait for the full HQ versin.

@Raul, C'mon the song is very Redone, listen to Unstoppable by kat deluna and Fire burning, and then listen to this  ;)

Raul_esp

yeah the song yes , but the production isnt very stronger.

Poptasticuk

I saw someone on Twitter saying they liked Soldier Down and he was definitely not a music business person, so has it leaked somewhere I wonder? Anyone found it?