• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Jason Derulo - In My Head (produced by Max Martin)

Started by Alex Martin, February 21, 2010, 07:32:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex Martin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LU-ZQWZSGfc&feature=fvst

This is jason's new single....I'm not sure if max is involved like songwriter but him and J.R rothen are the producers of the song.

Raul_esp

Quote from: Alex Martin on February 21, 2010, 07:32:03 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LU-ZQWZSGfc&feature=fvst

This is jason's new single....I'm not sure if max is involved like songwriter but him and J.R rothen are the producers of the song.

i read it too in wikipedia but i'm not sure if it's true , i think the production doesnt sound very max , anyway i love the song and it's a copy & paste of just dance  :D

klukan

I don't believe that. I think it's a misunderstanding

Rebecca

I absolutely love this song, but it didn't sound very Max to me either, then again it's catchy so maybe.

I just bought the single on itunes and annoyingly, it doesn't have any songwriting or production credits!

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

If you can dream it, you can be it.

*Sabine*

This song is good but it's not max for sure. It sounds much more like Redone!

Rebecca

indeed Feelgoodlies, I had forgotten about your thread. you were way ahead!

sforzando

Hey I feel Max's production in some part of it!
At first I haven't read this topic yet, I just try listening to this song because it's number one in UK chart and I feel really like it, then I search for the producers. And it's Max again lol.  :-*

Raul_esp

is it confirmed already that is produced by max then??

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: Raul_esp on March 05, 2010, 03:12:34 PM
No.. can you hear the JR tag at the beginning, it's produced by J. R. Rotem and Claude Kelly, who are very well-known producers.

Here is the digital booklet proof:

Raul_esp

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on March 05, 2010, 04:19:10 PM
Quote from: Raul_esp on March 05, 2010, 03:12:34 PM
No.. can you hear the JR tag at the beginning, it's produced by J. R. Rotem and Claude Kelly, who are very well-known producers.

Here is the digital booklet proof:

oh,a pity it would have been another hit for max.

Rebecca

Thanks Feelgoodlies, I still love the song, even though it's not Max.