• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Is Wolf Cousins a Max thing?

Started by sweetmelody, October 24, 2014, 03:37:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sweetmelody

Quote from: kyleshearer on November 19, 2014, 09:32:00 PM
haha I have a feeling it was less of communication error and more of a missing piece of information.  I did one of the songs on that record.

to be honest though, I was hoping it was an intentional comeback.  I was marveling at its perfect execution :)

Excellent work, Kyle. Kudos! Did you record and/or produce Tove's vocals?

J_A24

Kyle your stuff sounds dope man, congrats on "This time around"!

Oroz

Quote from: kyleshearer on November 19, 2014, 09:32:00 PM
haha I have a feeling it was less of communication error and more of a missing piece of information.  I did one of the songs on that record.

to be honest though, I was hoping it was an intentional comeback.  I was marveling at its perfect execution :)

:-[ :-[ :-[

Wow. Lesson learned. You have no idea how I feel now.  :(

I'm a big fan of Queen of clouds.

Congrats!

Oroz

Quote from: kyleshearer on November 20, 2014, 01:32:57 AM
oh shoot dude, no need to feel bad!! i didnt even think anything of it hahaha...  I love this forum!!  theres not a whole of other places on the internet to find a community thats so genuinely passionate about songwriting- let alone pop/swedish centric writing.

:D you rock! Best regards!

j.fco.morales

Is good to have "insiders" in the industry as well, Kyle.

Congratulations on your placement, is your first one?

sweetmelody

Sounds great, Kyle. Do you mind me asking what the mic and chain were?

j.fco.morales

I wanted to say something too: I also think this forum is really special and I love it.
You guys do a great job!

As you guys know, Lorde A&R'd -or curated, like press refers to it- the new Hunger Games Soundtrack... and there's a XOV song.
A couple months ago, someone posted his involvement with Max. I wonder, does he have something with this Wolf Cousins thing?
I'm not really sure what it is exactly: a publisher, a record label, a "talent house", a development stuff?

Dr. Fleischman

Quote from: kyleshearer on November 20, 2014, 06:39:27 AMI've never been a true serious fan of the artist until this one
I think Tove Lo is one of the most interesting pop artists of the last five years or so. There's something special about this act. It's combination of great, catchy (but classy) songs, her personality, mystery, genuine lyrics and... she's cute obviously. Congratulations Kyle, because this is big.

I'm joining to j.fco.morales's question, could you please write something about how this Wolf Cousins thing works?

Oroz

Hi Kyle, it'd awesome if you could share some stories, techniques or tips about working with Tove Lo :D

Did you used a SM7B on Tove's voice? Which Preamp? What DAW do you prefer? Do you have a favourite brand of virtual synths or do you prefer the real thing?

Best regards! :D

turnaround

Think we had this before, but is it clear who is in the "Wolf Cousins" thing?

According to this Tove Lo we have these guys:

toveloReunited with my #WolfCousins team last wednesday ❤️ these dudes are the very best and I don't know what I'd do without them. #Chatruese #Wednesdayinitiative

@jakobjerl @ludvigsoderb @mrfredriksson @mattmanswe @robertmollard @shellback666 @oscar_ozgo @ilya_music #Holter #Julius (@alipayami where are ya!?)

https://instagram.com/p/uiQM3_JMKU/?tagged=wolfcousins
And I liked it..

AlexanderLaBrea

Robert Möllard is not Wolf Cousins. He is not even a musician. But yeah, Ludvig Söderberg, Jakob Jerlström, Mattman & Robin, Ilya, Ali Payami, Oscar Holter (this is unclear though as he seems to be signed to Capitol nowadays?), Tove Lo. Don't think Oscar OzGo Görres is officially a part of Wolf Cousins, even if he's been working with Ilya quite a lot. Julius is not Wolf Cousins either. He works for Warner, Shellbacks old friend. He's definitely involved though!

ShockdioN

Jules

Didn't really know where to post this.
Anyway, the "official" portrait shot of Ali Payami:

j.fco.morales

nanofives

I'm a little confused at this point, so...  Ludvig Söderberg and Jakob Jerlström are The Struts, then there's Mattman & Robin, Ilya, Ali, Tove Lo and that's all? I've heard that Laleh recently worked there, could she be another member now or in the near future? Her work with Ellie and Demi is marvelous, she has nice production skills.
I'm really sorry if I'm confusing it all, I'm a noob here.