• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

More Cheiron influences

Started by cheironlover, November 04, 2010, 12:32:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cheironlover

Ginuwine- Pony produced by Timbaland. It has that breath hat in there! Did it come from the korg m1, trinity or the roland jv-2080 with the dance expansion?

OverPop

I think I've heard that one on some E-MU pack, Emu Emulator III Library I think  ;)

cheironlover

Thanx. If Max Martin hears that on any of my own beats. I want him 2 know that he's heavily influenced me in that regard.

cheironlover

What other libraries have that particular sound sample then? I know it's been forever.

cheironlover

I've seen a more recent example from Drake of all people. Yeah, he's OK, and yes I've heard of the ghostwriting rumors, too, but that's another topic for a different time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZYcnblBUVk

And what I meant by that is that I also hear the breath sample popping up now and again there.

cheironlover

Quote from: OverPop on November 04, 2010, 04:12:25 AM
I think I've heard that one on some E-MU pack, Emu Emulator III Library I think  ;)

And what's its name? The sample.