• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Benny Khaos [producer]

Started by B Steady, January 28, 2013, 08:38:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

B Steady

Yeah it sounds like he used the same sounds indeed.

See, that's the difference: you THINK, I KNOW ... Rami produced WUSIWUG with Per Magnusson and David Kreuger. TMTMB is even a Rami solo production.

Vila i frid Dag

Joshua

Quote from: B Steady on May 29, 2013, 07:47:45 PM
See, that's the difference: you THINK, I KNOW ...

Woah, that's a bit harsh isn't it?

I don't think (if I'm allowed to use that word) they're that great of a copy, the elements are there but they're nowhere near as polished. But they are quite calculated copies of Cheiron that's for sure. I also don't hear the WYSIWYG similarity, but TMTMB yes, not only the production but even the riff is almost identical.

B Steady

Quote from: Joshua on May 30, 2013, 04:22:03 PM
Woah, that's a bit harsh isn't it?

I don't think (if I'm allowed to use that word) they're that great of a copy, the elements are there but they're nowhere near as polished. But they are quite calculated copies of Cheiron that's for sure. I also don't hear the WYSIWYG similarity, but TMTMB yes, not only the production but even the riff is almost identical.

No it isn't. It was just due ...

How can't you hear the WUSIWUG similarity?? :o

Btw, this is a B Steady thread.
Vila i frid Dag

Joshua

Quote from: B Steady on May 30, 2013, 06:06:40 PM
No it isn't. It was just due ...

How can't you hear the WUSIWUG similarity?? :o

Btw, this is a B Steady thread.

How was it due? No I don't hear the similarity, point it out to me please.

B Steady

Quote from: Joshua on May 30, 2013, 06:22:12 PM
How was it due? No I don't hear the similarity, point it out to me please.

I spend so much time with getting knowledge about production credits, especially Cheiron. I know the production credits to (almost) any Cheiron song and then there is a person who's saying that I'm wrong even though I've been right. A person who hasn't any clue of it while I've been spending so much time. That's annoying.

How am I supposed to point this out? Just listen to both choruses. That way you should get it.
Vila i frid Dag

Joshua

You were talking about this "Hör mir zu" song, I thought you were talking about the two YouTube links specifically, hence why I couldn't hear any similarity, but turns out I was listening to "Warum" instead.

All I'm saying is reeeelaxxxx, no-one was accusing you of being wrong. People throw song credits around on here off the top of their head like there's no tomorrow. If Feelgoodies knew you were the expert I'm sure she wouldn't have thought otherwise.

Feelgoodlies

Joshua, this producer's songs are mostly, as u said, calculated copies of cheiron but not exactly the same.

B Steady, why don't you just learn from the cheiron songs instead of memorizing their credits cause unfortunately your "productions" sound so basic if not less than that.

Joshua

Ok maybe I've made the situation worse. Can everyone just be nice... please? ???

B Steady

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on May 31, 2013, 02:25:03 PM
Joshua, this producer's songs are mostly, as u said, calculated copies of cheiron but not exactly the same.

B Steady, why don't you just learn from the cheiron songs instead of memorizing their credits cause unfortunately your "productions" sound so basic if not less than that.

I'm doing both learn and memorize :)

btw if you want to, come over and I can show you my arrangements. that way you could see that they aren't basic actually. mix-wise I have to learn a lot but I'm on my way :) ... but probably you were just a bit annoyed ... no worries tho :)
Vila i frid Dag

Feelgoodlies

No I'm not annoyed. I'm telling the truth. In fact that's what I notice here from every user who claim they are "producers".

Rebecca

Quote from: B Steady on May 24, 2013, 05:58:55 PM
finally a new instrumental produced by myself:

https://soundcloud.com/bsteady/lucky-prod-by-b-steady

this time I spent a lot more time on tweaking sounds, I hope you'll like it!

also make sure you listen to my first song: http://www.swedishsongs.de/smf/index.php?topic=1704.0 ;)

I like Lucky too. sounds really good.

B Steady

Quote from: Rebecca on June 02, 2013, 01:49:09 AM
I like Lucky too. sounds really good.

thank you! :)
meanwhile I'm pretty disappointed by it sound-wise, but that's good, otherwise I couldn't improve myself :)
Vila i frid Dag

B Steady

https://soundcloud.com/bsteady/20-13

a new one! this time it's more a quiet one, rather a pop-ballad.
Vila i frid Dag

B Steady

Vila i frid Dag

Joshua

...when love comes 'round, I know we gotta take it. :P