• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Andreas Carlsson - Musical

Started by LJ, August 03, 2007, 02:39:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rebecca

Welcome LJ! and thanks for the link

I listened to the song Because You Lied, I assume that's Andreas singing, but who is the girl?

LJ

Quote from: "Rebecca"Welcome LJ! and thanks for the link

I listened to the song Because You Lied, I assume that's Andreas singing, but who is the girl?

Hey Rebecca! It's me Linda btw... but I couldn't have that name since it was taken :) And yeah, that's Andreas... but I have no idea who's the girl is I'm afraid.
At first I didn't think much of the song (but didn't dislike it), but the more I hear it the better it gets. And one thing for sure is that his voice is amazing like it's always been.

princessofegypt

That "Because You Lied" crap is Andreas? What the hell? I heard that months ago & thought "wow, that sucks" and had NO idea it was him.  :?

Rebecca

Quote from: "LJ"

Hey Rebecca! It's me Linda btw... but I couldn't have that name since it was taken :) And yeah, that's Andreas... but I have no idea who's the girl is I'm afraid.
At first I didn't think much of the song (but didn't dislike it), but the more I hear it the better it gets. And one thing for sure is that his voice is amazing like it's always been.

Hi Linda, I thought that might be you, but I wasn't sure!
I quite liked the song too, it grew on me as well, it will be good to hear it in full.

LJ

Quote from: "Rebecca"

Hi Linda, I thought that might be you, but I wasn't sure!
I quite liked the song too, it grew on me as well, it will be good to hear it in full.

:)

Yeah... stuff gotta happen with that. Feels like it's been talk about it for so long, but it takes so long until stuff happen. I'm an impatient girl lol

Linda

It's me Linda btw... but I couldn't have that name since it was taken :)

lol... looks like I got there first ...  :D

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

the song is like yes "there you got it" i love it....want to listen to the hole album i think andreas have worked with jörgen eloffson and the location guys like kalle engström with this project....
If you can dream it, you can be it.

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

BECAUSE YOU LIED  

CARLSSON ANDREAS
ELOFSSON JORGEN
SOMMERDAHL HARRY MIKAEL

great to see jorgen and andreas together angain

turnaround

Wow, Andreas and Jörgen!  :shock:  :shock:

Wonderful combination!

I must listen to this song now!
And I liked it..

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

Quote from: "turnaround"Wow, Andreas and Jörgen!  :shock:  :shock:

Wonderful combination!

I must listen to this song now!

yes amazing and its not end here...jorgen has co-written at least 3 more songs....

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

Quote from: "princessofegypt"That "Because You Lied" crap is Andreas? What the hell? I heard that months ago & thought "wow, that sucks" and had NO idea it was him.  :?

:D  :twisted: crap ????? wake up...step up and listen to the song one more time :twisted:   :twisted:  :D

turnaround

Wow!
Do you know when this song is going to be released?
:D

GO JÖRGEN! GO ANDREAS!  :smt035
And I liked it..

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

Quote from: "turnaround"Wow!
Do you know when this song is going to be released?
:D

GO JÖRGEN! GO ANDREAS!  :smt035

not yet...
I LOVE THAT SONG what a feeling........Andreas is the best

turnaround

Hehe, ok

For me still Jörgen is the best, but of course I like Andreas too  :wink:
And I liked it..