• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

FLO RIDA "Once In A Lifetime" --> MAX MARTIN

Started by Jules, March 15, 2015, 03:49:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nanofives

turnaround

And I liked it..

melodicmoonlight

Amazing full-on pop cheese production and melody. It reminds me of pop from a couple years ago, like his song "Who Dat Girl" featuring Akon.

Unabashedly poppy pop for the fun of it.

nanofives

New Song by Flo Rida
Written by Rami, Carl Falk and DJ Frank E according to ASCAP
Produced by Kristoffer Fogelmark according to his post on instagram.
https://youtu.be/2UByqalCfnk
Nice tune, I love it.

turnaround

And I liked it..

nanofives

I just found out that there are two versions of the song Dancer, one is a more soft-sounded that's used in the official video and the single version (which is more poppy and much better in my opinion) that is available in Spotify.

The official credits appeared too:

Composer   
Tramar Dillard, Justin Franks, Rami Yacoub, Albin Nedler, Carl Falk, Sean Staples, Emma Davidson-Dillon, Alex Izquierdo, Winfred Crabtree, Christopher Fogelmark, John Dutra, Brandon Fernandez

Producer   
DJ Frank E, Danny Majic, Winfred Crabtree, John Dutra, Ryan Gladiuex

The producers listed here (Tidal) are not the same ones as listed in Spotify or Qobuz.

j.fco.morales

John Dutra was a member of the forum, actually.

:)