• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Ellie Goulding sound

Started by stelpap, August 24, 2017, 06:34:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stelpap

Hi guys,

I was wondering - what are in your opinion the most characteristic elements of Ellie Goulding - Delirium album?

Any tips/tutorials available/interviews would really help.

I am talking about all aspects - from composition to vocal production to mixing to lyrics to whatever you can imagine.

Every help is much appreciated guys!

Thank you,
S

system_09

Well production-wise, I personally when trying to get a certain sound just listen to a bunch of their songs and then try to copy the production as close as I can, you can learn a lot just by copying other artists, then you can see what makes her music 'her's'.
There are certain vocal lines she likes to use (or atleast her producers :D) copying her songs is the best you can do
note. when I say copy, I mean for learning purposes, I'm not saying to steal her songs.
Once you know how her songs work you can try incorporating some elements into your productions

stelpap

Thanks for the info. That was really useful :)

Do you think that her producers use any 808 - 909 drum machines to achieve her drums sound?

I'm mainly asking for her "Delirium Album"

Thanks!

j.fco.morales

Well, it would be great if you suggest a specific song to analize.
Every song is a world.

stelpap

What about on my mind then? Great tune!!

Would that be 808s?