• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Skörda - recording at Maratone Studios

Started by Rebecca, June 30, 2008, 12:24:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rebecca

Hi guys

I just received a copy of Lesley Roy's single "I'm Gone I'm Going" and one of the co-writers is Johan Shuster, who I had no idea of, so I did a google and found his myspace (http://www.myspace.com/ploghbill) and found that he works at Maratone. Anyway, he has another band called Skörda and so I went to their site and read this:

http://www.skorda.com/

"
December update  - 01:52 2006-12-06

Since Johan started working with horrible, popular sell-out music in Stockholm in November, things are going a little slower than expected with the EP. Although, it'll turn out even phatter since we get to work with the songs in the fancy Maratone studios. Now, how hardcore ain't that! Right now it looks like the final recording sessions will take place in january."

(I assume they were joking when they said "horrible, popular sell-out music in Stockholm)!

pretty cool!!! anyway, don't know if Max is working on the album, but you never know!!

one of the guys in Skörda is Max Grahn who played drums on Carolina Liar's album.

turnaround

That's a good find!

You never know when someone is at Maratone and Max has an idea if he will be involved in the making of the record suddenly.

The studio must be grand and one of the first adresses to produce your record.

Thanks.
And I liked it..

Tiiger

I sure hope Max isn't involved, 'cause they sound bloody awful!  :-X
Just the way you are
We'll be standing soul to soul
My love's never far
I will hear you call
You'll never be inconsolable

Rebecca

haha, I have to admit, I posted that then I went and listened to their music and thought ooh, this is way too much for me to listen to so had to turn it off and thought that Max is probably not involved. But then again, Max would be able to bring something that mainstream fan could get into, not that they would want that.

Anyway, I thought it was interesting that Max has recruited someone younger to work with him. Johan Shuster played all the instruments on Lesley's song "I'm Gone, I'm Going". Maybe he's trying to do what Denniz Pop did and recruit some young talent and develop them.

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

Quote from: Rebecca on June 30, 2008, 11:52:28 PM
Anyway, I thought it was interesting that Max has recruited someone younger to work with him. Johan Shuster played all the instruments on Lesley's song "I'm Gone, I'm Going". Maybe he's trying to do what Denniz Pop did and recruit some young talent and develop them.

Johan are also in the credits for CarolinaLiars Album. He is only 22 years old i think and maybe he have a great future i music industri...
If you can dream it, you can be it.