• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Worldwide Pop Music (Cheiron Inspired)

Started by Feelgoodlies, October 19, 2008, 03:50:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Khan9898

where can i find the mp3 of wishing by lee west

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: Khan9898 on March 22, 2009, 06:59:39 PM
where can i find the mp3 of wishing by lee west
We I mean I persoanlly didn't find it!

Alex Martin

I don't remember in which thread i can find the credits of kevin borg's album.Anyone can help me,please?

Unexpected

Alex Martin

Thank's a lot.I'll give you 10 on  your next song ;D

*Sabine*

Alex, I love football, Italy and you ARE ALWAYS RIGHT!!

Gimme 10 too please!!!  ;D

Alex Martin

Quote from: *Sabine* on March 24, 2009, 09:32:25 PM
Alex, I love football, Italy and you ARE ALWAYS RIGHT!!

Gimme 10 too please!!!  ;D

You forgot to say "men are better than women" :D

*Sabine*

OMG you are incredible Alex!! Dirty macho man!   8)

Feelgoodlies

OMG, I really am in love with this song from German singer "Linda Teodosiu", she used to be in German Idol in 2007, this is her first single called Love Sux, I thought it so damn catchy and has a tiny bit of a Cheiron touch!

Alex Martin

Good song....it sounds like FORGIVE ME by Leona.Maybe the song is written by Claude Kelly?

Raul_esp

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on March 29, 2009, 08:06:08 PM
OMG, I really am in love with this song from German singer "Linda Teodosiu", she used to be in German Idol in 2007, this is her first single called Love Sux, I thought it so damn catchy and has a tiny bit of a Cheiron touch!

Amazing song!! I can hear here the classic cheiron stop ,  I hope it be a hit , and yes  it is very similar to forgive me.

Feelgoodlies

I thoought it soundeda bit like Up from The Saturdays, I don't see think it sounds like "Forgive Me", I am in love with this song at the moment!

@Alex; I don't know who is the producer!

*Sabine*

I kind of like this song too and I agree this sound a lot like Forgive Me!!  :o

Feelgoodlies

Hey, there is this singer I really like since he came out, he is from Germany, his name is "Patrick Nuo" and his debut song "5 Days" was a bit known in Europe, I just happened to hear snippets from his debut album and I really liked some songs which I thought have that Cheiron-touch!

Unknown Girl
I Can't Tell
This Ain't Over

Raul_esp

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on April 05, 2009, 03:49:22 PM
Hey, there is this singer I really like since he came out, he is from Germany, his name is "Patrick Nuo" and his debut song "5 Days" was a bit known in Europe, I just happened to hear snippets from his debut album and I really liked some songs which I thought have that Cheiron-touch!

Unknown Girl
I Can't Tell
This Ain't Over

I love these songs!!! is the album out already?