• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

About the lyrics...

Started by Climber, May 25, 2009, 07:48:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Climber

I was wondering who wrote the lyrics for them?
I really love the lyrics but I just can't believe those awesome song writers are also outstanding lyrics writers...

Hopefully I'm wrong. :D

Rebecca

I love the lyrics too. Per the songwriting credits the Cheiron writers wrote the lyrics too.

It did say on the old Cheiron site that Andreas Carlsson was hired as a lyricist, so he must have written a lot. Here is the old Cheiron site that's archived, if you look at Songwriters, you can find Andreas:

http://web.archive.org/web/20021208064917/www.cheiron.se/frameset.html

I don't know who else was strong with lyrics but I'm sure they all contributed.

sforzando

I personally think that it isn't difficult for them to write nice lyrics.
Actually writing lyrics is much easier than melodies. 8)

*Sabine*

Actually I don't pay so much attention to the lyrics, far less than to the music for sure...
I remember this Max interview where he says that lyrics don't matter so much, as long as you have a very catchy melody and a great tune.
Some lyrics in a couple of Cheiron songs make me laugh: Lucky for example, it's oh soo cheesy!! Cheesiness at its top is also Pretty boy by M2M or Play's Is it Love.  ;)
Also agree with you sforzando that writing lyrics is much easier than writing melodies.

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: *Sabine* on May 26, 2009, 10:24:13 AM
I remember this Max interview where he says that lyrics don't matter so much, as long as you have a very catchy melody and a great tune.
I could see that in songs like Tap That, U and Ur Hand, F.U.C.K Me, just t name  afew!

Joergen writes a lot in Cheirn, also I guess Andreas and Rami are more of writters than producers, Max, Kristian, Per, and David are both writters and producers!

*Sabine*

Princessofegypt, I agree with you that Andreas usually does more original texts.

Alex Martin

Best lyrics man? ? ? KRISTIAN LUNDIN!!!!!!!