• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Britney Spears - Idle Love (Max Martin, Oscar Holter, The Weeknd)

Started by melodicmoonlight, November 23, 2022, 10:38:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

melodicmoonlight

https://twitter.com/britneycharts/status/1595220144044883971?s=21

Rumored to be included on the upcoming soundtrack for Abel's HBO show "The Idol"

A collab with Max and Oscar. This sounds promising!!

McCartneyMartin

Great, the collab we don't need right now. This isn't going to be a #1 hit since Max himself oversaturated the pop music market with his so called "hit formula" to the point nothing he makes now has staying power (The last two years were because of Covid) & just needs to hang it up, retired, so that way pop music has a devil of a chance to recover to pre 90s enjoyable.

Tano87

I doubt it's real. Britney said more than once that she don't wants to work anymore...
Max is a perfectionist as she said so I don't think she got the patience to work with him.

nanofives

Quote from: Tano87 on November 24, 2022, 12:52:21 PM
I doubt it's real. Britney said more than once that she don't wants to work anymore...
Max is a perfectionist as she said so I don't think she got the patience to work with him.

She got the patience to work with Mattman & Robin and Oscar Görres and they come from a similar place, maybe the problem was Shellback, who knows.
Also I'll take with a grain of salt every single thing she said during her conservatorship

I think it sounds promising, I hope it's real.

Tano87

Quote from: nanofives on November 24, 2022, 02:34:34 PM
She got the patience to work with Mattman & Robin and Oscar Görres and they come from a similar place, maybe the problem was Shellback, who knows.
Also I'll take with a grain of salt every single thing she said during her conservatorship

I think it sounds promising, I hope it's real.

I'd like to remember some producer's interview claiming Britney was runing and hiding away from the studio while she was working with Max on Not A Girl.
And this was 2000/2001. She become lazy and stopped working with Max Martin. She came back working with him forced by the conservatorship.

nanofives

Quote from: Tano87 on November 24, 2022, 09:22:51 PM
I'd like to remember some producer's interview claiming Britney was runing and hiding away from the studio while she was working with Max on Not A Girl.
And this was 2000/2001. She become lazy and stopped working with Max Martin. She came back working with him forced by the conservatorship.

I can tell you exactly the opposite on Felicia Culotta's words on framing Britney Spears documentary as she said that Britney was a hard working woman during her whole career.

j.fco.morales

She is a hard working woman for sure! She would be successful as she was/is if she wasn't working hard...