• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Katy Perry in studio with Martin/ Dr Luke - New album PRISM

Started by NIKLAS"NiCkY", January 16, 2010, 09:24:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rebecca

I am so excited! Wide Awake will be the new single, Katy is singing it at the Billboard Music Awards!, I think we guessed this would happen and it now it is

http://www.billboard.com/bbma/news/katy-perry-billboard-music-awards-wide-awake

Raul_esp

Joshua

Her performance at the Billboard Awards wasn't the best, her vocals not helped by the fact that she was doing aerial acrobatics. But the song is starting to grow on me.

Feelgoodlies

I still couldn't get to the song. I don't like it that much! "Dressin' Up" has a Max touch more than it, I like it better!

Rebecca

Quote from: Joshua on May 23, 2012, 02:24:36 PM
Her performance at the Billboard Awards wasn't the best, her vocals not helped by the fact that she was doing aerial acrobatics. But the song is starting to grow on me.

oh I know! such a bad performance! I really wish she had been standing still and singing rather than on that stupid trapeze thing - so ridiculous!

Joshua

Yeah I love her voice, but she's not the strongest live vocalist at the best of times unfortunately. Has anyone heard about her new documentary movie (in 3D of course)? I might go see it in hopes of some footage of her working on the album, if not just to hear all those wonderful Max tracks in a cinema.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Clc8eDWAtMU

Rebecca

Yes, I plan on seeing her movie, it should be really good.

Axel

I intend to go watch that movie too. I could watch such "behind the scenes" reports forever. MTV sometimes is doing great ones of those, in that little time they still have music-related programming. Once saw a report about Tokio Hotel which was incredible.

Joshua

Quote from: Axel on June 01, 2012, 09:11:35 AM
I could watch such "behind the scenes" reports forever.

Me too! I find myself watching them even if they're about a band I'm not really into. I'm always intrigued by the process behind the music, and it brings me that feeling of excitement that it could one day be me in their shoes. ;)

turnaround

The whole era of Teenage Dream was incredible. Great marketing, great single choices, very good videos. Max somehow behind every step but one single. Without Max her career would have not developed that way probably.
And I liked it..

Raul_esp

Amazing video for close one of the best pop era of nowadays.

Joshua

Has anyone seen the movie yet? I'd really like to know if there's any Max in it! :D

I agree that it's been such a good era, and that all the videos have been brilliant. I'd definitely buy a video collection if it's ever released.