• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Katy Perry in studio with Martin/ Dr Luke - New album PRISM

Started by NIKLAS"NiCkY", January 16, 2010, 09:24:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linda

I haven't seen it.
The Only reason i would even bother to watch it if Max was in it =)

turnaround

Same here, if Max is in the cinema it would be another highlight.
And I liked it..

Joshua

Just resurrecting this topic to say that I finally got around to watching the "Part Of Me" documentary today, and sadly there is no Max or Luke. In fact, no studio coverage at all. It's all focused on the tour and her personal life. Max and Luke get production credits in the opening titles, and of course plenty of writing credits at the end, but that's it. All that aside though, it was a wonderful documentary, definitely worth the watch. I've fallen even more in love with Katy and was amazed at the amount of effort she puts into her career to make sure it's all her own vision, down to the little details. I'm pumped for her next record!

Axel

turnaround

New era:

QuoteArjan Writes @arjanwrites
Perry says she's working with "Max and Luke" on her new project. "It's the dream team. They push me the most."
And I liked it..

georg_e

Quote from: turnaround on April 19, 2013, 01:41:23 AM
New era:

QuoteArjan Writes @arjanwrites
Perry says she's working with "Max and Luke" on her new project. "It's the dream team. They push me the most."
Just saw that in Billboard, too Turnaround   http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/1558827/katy-perry-is-halfway-there-on-third-album-talks-new-songs-like-double-rainbow     It's interesting, because remember this big article from 2011 about Sony?
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/11/08/business/media/at-sony-music-a-plan-to-dominate-the-industry.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0  and yet there's never been a word anywhere about this deal since then.........

Joshua

I totally forgot about the exclusive Dr. Luke deal. Would love to know what happened there.

Some awesome bits from that Billboard article...

Quote"Max and Luke push me the most. As a team we have certain strengths. With Max, it's melody choices, Luke is production and I'm topline and melody."

She does not like the use of aliases by songwriters and producers. "I wouldn't meet Dr. Luke for six months because I knew he wasn't really a doctor. What's wrong with your first and last name? Why do they have to be from outer space?"

Rebecca

Great news that Katy will be working with Max and Dr Luke again, I saw the article too. Yes, I wonder what happened to that Sony deal? obviously Dr Luke said he still wanted to work with whoever he wants.

turnaround

Adam Lambert tweeted:

QuoteAdam Lambert ‏@adamlambert 11h
And word on the street is that @katyperry 's new music is stellar. The charts are gonna explode this fall!

Right now she is busy promoting The Smurfs 2, but after that I hope we get some teasers.
And I liked it..

Joshua

Can't wait! Didn't she say she was going to get dark on this album? That would be awesome!

nznexus

Quote from: Joshua on July 27, 2013, 02:43:44 PM
Can't wait! Didn't she say she was going to get dark on this album? That would be awesome!

wasnt some of the songs leaked on youtube like a week or so?
music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

Joshua

Quote from: nznexus on July 28, 2013, 12:06:18 AM
wasnt some of the songs leaked on youtube like a week or so?

I couldn't find anything legit leak wise... but I did find this interview with Bonnie McKee talking about the mature approach they've taken on this album and mentioning who she's worked with on it.

http://www.aceshowbiz.com/news/view/00061856.html

Joshua

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! What's the irony part though?