• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Sugamax!

Started by Tiiger, October 17, 2008, 12:11:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiiger

I just discovered that Max and Klas Åhlund have written a song for the Sugababes new album Catfights and Spotlights. It's called 'Unbreakable Heart' and is a mid-tempo track, quite nice, doesn't sound like Max at all though. So don't expect it!

The album's out in Ireland tomorrow and the UK next week.  ;D
Just the way you are
We'll be standing soul to soul
My love's never far
I will hear you call
You'll never be inconsolable

Feelgoodlies

Oh good to hear that, I should give it a listen.

EDIT:
you can hear long album snippets here
The song is nothing special actually!

Raul_esp

the song is ok but not great , max havent involved much in this song , only the chorus sounds a bit as max .

*Sabine*

It's about as disappointing as Max's collaboration in Vanessa Hudgen's song. Yes, I think it's clear he didn't do much on that one.

Rebecca

good discovery Tiiger!

I quite like it, it's hard to tell from a snippet though

Alex Martin

I disagreeeeeee with you guys.........

THIS SONG IS GREAT!!!!!!

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: *Sabine* on October 17, 2008, 09:47:09 AM
It's about as disappointing as Max's collaboration in Vanessa Hudgen's song. Yes, I think it's clear he didn't do much on that one.
I thought "Set It Off" is ways better than this one, this one isn't good actually, I don't know if Max really produced it, but as it's written up there he only wrote it  ???

Raul_esp

"Unbreakable Heart" (K. Åhlund, Max Martin) — 3:52

k. ahlund is the other producer

Out

Hmmm, the song didn't impress me honestly, it has nice production but melody is weak and not catchy at all, though whole album is weak IMHO, no one song sounds like hit.

Markus1981

I like the track, although it doesn't really sound like a Max song at all to me. I iwsh he'd done a song witha big chorus for them.

The album took a few listens for me to 'get' but I now love it. Side Chick is my favourite as it sounds like old school Sugababes but there are loads of gorgeous tracks on here.

Alex Martin

The songs Can We Call a Truce and Side Chick are written by Alexander kronlund but his name don't appear on wikipedia credits.

http://www.cheiron-music.com/frameset.html

Alex Martin

My pc is drunk ;D

Guys go on cheiron site...........section NEWS

Alex Martin

Side Chick is really good song. Go REAL MADRID!!!!

Raul_esp

Quote from: Alex Martin on October 21, 2008, 06:05:43 PM
Side Chick is really good song. Go REAL MADRID!!!!

yes , great song . go go real madrid , do you remeber I'm raul gonzalez blanco , I'll score three goals tonight  :D

Tiiger

Someone called Alex Purple is credited on Wikipedia. Is this Kronlund, you think?
Just the way you are
We'll be standing soul to soul
My love's never far
I will hear you call
You'll never be inconsolable