• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max On Britney's New Album

Started by Feelgoodlies, May 30, 2007, 05:01:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feelgoodlies

Hi there

a magazine and to be specific a British magazine confirmed that Max Martin is one of the producers on Britney's fifth upcoming CD!

I wonder how will the song be like??

cuz It's been awhile since I've heard Max doing Pop stuff maybe the last thing  was Darin's "Stand By Me" with Alexandra.

Linda

It might be just a rumour...

but I have my fingers crossed!

turnaround

Oh, I won't believe that until we have the tracks on the CD.

See Avril and Enrique :(

But if that is true, well done!
And I liked it..

Rebecca

Quote from: "turnaround"Oh, I won't believe that until we have the tracks on the CD.

See Avril and Enrique :(

But if that is true, well done!

Same here!

but I'm hoping!

but thanks for the news anyway!

Feelgoodlies

Hey the album producers are:

Britney Spears
Danja
Jonathan Rotem
Swizz Beatz
Sean Garrett
Pharrell Williams
Ne-Yo
Dr. Luke
T-Pain
The Clutch
Max Martin
Bloodshy & Avant
Kara Dioguardi
Danny S
Tha Corna Boyz
Scott Storch

According to Wikipedia

®a|ÑßØw÷¢H!LÐ

Quote from: "Feelgoodlies"Britney Spears
Danja
Jonathan Rotem
Swizz Beatz
Sean Garrett
Pharrell Williams
Ne-Yo
Dr. Luke
T-Pain
The Clutch
Max Martin
Bloodshy & Avant
Kara Dioguardi
Danny S
Tha Corna Boyz
Scott Storch

According to Wikipedia
1. Is she releasing something like a triple-album? With like 50 songs? *lol*
2. Yeah, wikipedia...  :roll:

CHB

Quote1. Is she releasing something like a triple-album? With like 50 songs? *lol*

:lol: yeah what a comeback.

Tiiger

Britney once said "Max is important to me, there will always be a part of him on my albums".. hopefully she realises what a mistake her fourth album was! Except "Toxic" of course.
Just the way you are
We'll be standing soul to soul
My love's never far
I will hear you call
You'll never be inconsolable

Massproductions

Toxic was written by swedish songwriters Bloodshy & Avant. Their signed to Murlyn publishing (at least I think it's a publishing company) I don't like their work with Madonna that much.

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

Robyn is writing songs again to britneys new album..Maybe Max are there to ......

http://www.aftonbladet.se/vss/noje/story/0,2789,1135151,00.html
in swedish
If you can dream it, you can be it.

Massproductions

Sorry.., I don't know if she can write a song that get britneys career on the way up again. But who knows!? I'd like britney to focos more on pop than r'n'b, don't know if I'd have wanted britney to make a copy of "Umbrella".

Tiiger

Why not? Robyn is actually one heck of a songwriter. I'm pretty sure she could do something good for Britney.
Just the way you are
My love's never far
I will hear you call

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

Quote from: "Tiiger"Why not? Robyn is actually one heck of a songwriter. I'm pretty sure she could do something good for Britney.

i agree, and i am sure that robyn is working with Max and rami on this song...thats the way it was the last time she wrote for Britney...

Tiiger

According to someone (can't remember who) Robyn has already written a song for Britney, and it's been recorded. She was misquoted by Aftonbladet, or something.
Just the way you are
My love's never far
I will hear you call

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

Quote from: "Tiiger"According to someone (can't remember who) Robyn has already written a song for Britney, and it's been recorded. She was misquoted by Aftonbladet, or something.

yes it´s true. She was written songs to britney with Max/rami for the album In The Zone....i am not sure the songs was recorded by britney..Anyway they never where realsed....

Maybe the song Extra ordinary love was meant for britney....