• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

"Baby One More Time"

Started by Feelgoodlies, November 02, 2007, 08:05:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feelgoodlies

Hey guys we all know that Baby One More Time is a pop-beat song...but do u like that 3rd verse/bridge with the piano thing"Oh baby baby how was I suppose to know(Pinao...),you know what Max did a great job putting the paino thing to that part I just love it although I am huge uptempo songs fan.

do u think the song will be as good if it has a piano version.

turnaround

Yes, I think it would work.
Now that we all know the original version I think you could almost do anything with the song, it is just a Swedish masterpiece so many people like.

I have never been a huge fan of the song to be honest, I think Max wrote many better songs, but I can understand why people loved it that much!
And I liked it..

ahmed

thats why i like max martin work,he mix the dance beats with other instrumentals like piano,and the melody in the song is great ,thats why i believe he was the best for the dance songs for britney.
putting such this piano in an uptempo dance beat song make it special and unique,not like the traditional uptempos dance songs which only focus on the beat and neglect the melody and other instrumentals.

in baby one more time that was a great idea to put this piano,and then starting the dance beat again with(i must confess and my lonliness is kiling me now.....)till the end of the song,and he also added back ground vocals which u can hear in the last part of the song ,when britney saying(don't u know i still believe that u will be here) in the same time u can here the background vocals sing(when i'm not with u i lose my mind) in the background,it was a special thing max martin did,and i think it was good thing to do.

max martin is really a rare talent.

Rebecca

Yes, I love that part!

'Oh pretty baby I shouldn't have let you go' (is that the part you mean near the end?) - anyway, that part sends a shiver down my spine

I tried to teach myself piano and I have an easy version of that song and play it over and over.

turnaround

Oh, it took me a little time to realize which song this is.
Yes, these acoustic minmal versions can change so much, the whole atmosphere.

Robyn's "Be mine" in the acoustic version changes also a lot.

Maybe someone has the idea one day to record a "serious" nice unplugged version of a Cheiron song. 
And I liked it..

Linda

Quote from: ®a|ÑßØw÷¢H!LÐ on November 02, 2007, 10:40:25 PM
This is like half-off topic but:
It's amazing how different one and the same song can be.

Check this:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYgYAmsv-pM

I'm absolutely amazed by this version!!!!

oh you're back! :) yay

Rebecca

wow, that was amazing, I loved watching that.
I love that dance routine. Britney is such a fantastic dancer.

Linda

all I can say is wow!

I also love that dance routine.. its one of my faves

she looks soo young there... she looks like her sister

ahmed

yeah its amazing,and she was very skilful in this dance

and Linda she look so young cuz thats from baby one more time era i think.

i miss that Britney :( :'(

Rebecca

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: ahmed on November 02, 2007, 09:57:20 PM
thats why i like max martin work,he mix the dance beats with other instrumentals like piano,and the melody in the song is great ,thats why i believe he was the best for the dance songs for britney.
putting such this piano in an uptempo dance beat song make it special and unique,not like the traditional uptempos dance songs which only focus on the beat and neglect the melody and other instrumentals.

in baby one more time that was a great idea to put this piano,and then starting the dance beat again with(i must confess and my lonliness is kiling me now.....)till the end of the song,and he also added back ground vocals which u can hear in the last part of the song ,when britney saying(don't u know i still believe that u will be here) in the same time u can here the background vocals sing(when i'm not with u i lose my mind) in the background,it was a special thing max martin did,and i think it was good thing to do.

max martin is really a rare talent.
that's what's cherion is known for,this kinda of mixing the chorus with I don't know it is AMAZING!

Linda

Quote from: ahmed on November 05, 2007, 04:08:33 PM

and Linda she look so young cuz thats from baby one more time era i think.

yea, she is rehearsing for the baby one more time vid

she is only 16/17 here

Unexpected

it's nice to see the old britney , I'm really missing that period

Linda