• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max Martin Pics

Started by toffel, February 04, 2007, 11:57:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

turnaround

Thank you, always nice to remember us what a gerat team they were.
And I liked it..

ahmed

Linda

^hehe... he looks really surprised in the 2nd one!
thanks for sharing... :)

turnaround

Thanks for sharing.
The absolute dreamteam.  ;D
And I liked it..

Rebecca

wow, thanks for sharing!

great pics

ANJ600

ahmed, thanks so much for the pics, esp the TIME magazine PIC - I have been looking all over for it and the date it was printed.

it is an awesome cover, wish I had that magazine - but it came out in Europe....

ANJ600

hey guys,

I went to the Time Europe Archives website for Magazine Covers in 2001 and for "March 19" I don't see the Max Martin / Britney cover.

I wonder why they don't have it in their official archives for 2001 when there is an article and the pic of the cover that we see above.....?????

ANJ600

here is the website in case anyone would like to see the past covers for 2001 in Time Europe....look for March 19....

http://www.time.com/time/europe/archive/2001.html

Rebecca

hey, thanks, but I don't see the Max Martin cover, am I going blind?

Linda

turnaround

It's absolutely weird.
I also spent quite a time to find the cover in the archives, but it's just not there. :(
And I liked it..

Tiiger

Could it be fanmade? It says "Worldofbritney.com" at the bottom.  :-\
Just the way you are
We'll be standing soul to soul
My love's never far
I will hear you call
You'll never be inconsolable

Linda

Rebecca

It's driving me nuts that I can't find that cover anywhere. I've put a question on the front page of the website.
The article from Time is not there anymore, though it used to be years ago because i printed it out, but now it's not on the site. Weird!

Rebecca

Hi, a guy from Sweden emailed and confirms that was the cover with Max and Britney on it and thinks they must have different covers in different covers of Europe.

Pity it's not on the website though!