• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max produces new Usher single feat Pitbull

Started by Khan9898, July 09, 2010, 01:39:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JackSnr

Am I the only one here that is worried Katy will not get her well deserved no 1 album because usher is releasing a new album on the same day as her? What r ur guys predictions on usher vs Katy.

Rebecca

Quote from: NIKLAS"NiCkY" on July 10, 2010, 06:55:24 AM
The song is wrítten by Savan Kotecha, Max and Shellback

goodness, I didn't think it was those 3 songwriters, I thought Max only on production. I suppose these guys can do anything. The beginning does sound a bit like California Gurls and overall like "3"

Happy Birthday Iza for Monday!

Jack, I'm concerned that Katy is releasing the same time as Usher. My prediction is Katy will get the No.1 as California Gurls is so popular and fans will really want her album. But then Usher has so many fans and has only just returned from a break!

turnaround

Oh I was wondering who co-wrote it with Savan. Savan talked on Twitter about the track. What a dream-team really.
And I liked it..

Raul_esp

Quote from: georg_e on July 09, 2010, 03:35:26 PM
Quote from: Raul_esp on July 09, 2010, 01:44:15 AM
Quote from: Khan9898 on July 09, 2010, 01:39:04 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3rpkj4A5G8

"DJ Got Us Fallin In Love"

It impacts radio next week...pretty catchy

Great song , very catchy.

I can hear a ''Stronger'' element in the song , it's cool! , i dont like the pitbull part , i hope there be a version with a middle 8.
I think I hear what you mean Raul -- that low kinda "whrahhmm" sound at beginning of verses/chorus?   There's another Cheiron touch in this song, very Max -- at the end of Pitbull's rap (underneath the Spanish part) there's a piano part, sort of classic "Spanish style" cadence, like a breakdown, similar to on "Baby One More Time", but it's more in the background here.  And there's something about that melody on that 'lose control of my body" line that is very Cheiron -era Max --maybe the harmony? I can't even say how much I love this record. To me it's a perfect marraige of great melodic R&B and Max's  current  pop/dance sound.......with some classic touches.

Yes i mean that , this element can too be heard in a leika song too , i love that max uses classic elements in his songs , i hope he someday uses the classic stop of the cheiron times again , and i've heard the piano in the pitbull part and remind me too to ''baby one more time'' , although i would have preferred a middle 8 , i'm tired of pitbull.

Linda

The song sounds like a "Carlifornia gurls part 2" to me.

Rebecca

I think it's better than California Gurls. The more I listen to it the more I love it. This has No.1 potential.

I hear the piano part in the song too, I love that, so true George and Raul, Max has been able to put those classic touches in the song. and even the way it ends with that sound (I don't know how to describe it), the sound used in "Stronger" and a lot of the Cheiron songs.

It's just so incredible that Max, Savan, Shellback can take a popular sound but just perfect it. I'm so impressed!

Izalightblue

Quote from: turnaround on July 10, 2010, 02:59:55 PM
Oh I was wondering who co-wrote it with Savan. Savan talked on Twitter about the track. What a dream-team really.

The rap part also was written by them? Just wondering...It has some different words, kinda cool.

georg_e

On the "Usherworld" website, they have a version with a different rap --I actually liked the first one better, it was a little more ''street" ;-)   But maybe they'll have different versions for different markets.  98% percent of the comments from the Usher fans I've seen love it, so looks like it'll be a huge song ;-)  Here's the other rap version   http://www.usherworld.com/

JackSnr

It's funny. All the Usher fans are going "OMG its so pop!" Meanwhile, we're all going "It's so RnB!"

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

Ira much better then i first thought. Better then California curls. Just reed at a few bloogs that it was written by max.sagan and shellback
If you can dream it, you can be it.

Rebecca

Quote from: JackSnr on July 11, 2010, 06:38:09 AM
It's funny. All the Usher fans are going "OMG its so pop!" Meanwhile, we're all going "It's so RnB!"

hilarious!

Unexpected

Just listened to this, and on 1st listen way better than the hugely overrated California gurls.

nshinnosuke

I'm so in love with this new sound of Max....

Rebecca

Quote from: nshinnosuke on July 12, 2010, 10:50:24 AM
I'm so in love with this new sound of Max....

me too... I can't stop listening to it

Raul_esp