• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Gareth Gates new song out 9 april

Started by Alex Martin, March 06, 2007, 02:20:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex Martin

Gareth is back!!!!! His new song CHANGES out on 9 april. Gareth have a new sound,more rock,similar to pink and kelly clarkson. I don't know if someone of cheiron guys write for him but i'm happy ,very happy,GARETH IS BACK!!!!![/url]

Rebecca

I've never bought a Garath Gates album, are they any good? worth buying?

Alex Martin

Yes.the first album is very good. There are songs like anyone of us and what my heart wants to say written by Elofson Magnusson and Kreuger that for me are great!!!! In the second album i like only the disc 2 with too many songs by E-M-K,larossi,rohmadane. Say it isn't so and too soon to say goodbye are my favourites but also nothin gonna stop us now and listen to your heart are really really really really really good!

CONGRATULATIONS TO Casey Stoner. He won against My idols Valentino Rossi and Dani Pedrosa. :D

turnaround

Did you know "Anyone of us" was also recorded in Swedish by Mathias Holmgren who was #1 with it :D

Oh and "With you all the time" was also sung by Fredrik Kempe  :D
And I liked it..

turnaround

And I liked it..