• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Tegan Rogers

Started by secski, August 13, 2008, 11:37:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

secski

hey guys, thought you might be interested in this up and coming ozzie artist.

Tegan Rogers on http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=120171327

Her producer is Audius, a very talented producer from zimbabwe, who owns a studio in inner western sydney. If you've heard of delta, well he was a producer i believe for her debut album, as well as producing many australian idol competitors.

Anyway, her album is due for release late this year or next year. She has an awesome voice. :D

*Sabine*

Thanks a lot, i'll check this out when i'm home tonight...
Oh yes, Delta Goodrem, i really like her!

secski

no probs! yeah delta is pretty cool. i dont know her at all, but my tailor's daughter is a great singer and she met delta- and she was soooo nice. :D