• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

90s drums

Started by nznexus, March 06, 2014, 09:03:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nznexus

someone can recommend me drums that got that 90s vibe to them.

dont give me vengeance samples, im sick and tired of them.

i want drums that sound like nsync, backstreet boys etc. britney spears early records

if you know please let me know. any input is welcome

i dont want to sample either, its ugly. i never sample stuff!!! so dont even try to tell me about sampling old records

and i dont need loops, i want drums that is one shot samples.. like they are all cut.
music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

nznexus

music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

nznexus

thanks i already own that sample pack since 2011

J_A24

Quote from: nznexus on March 27, 2014, 09:57:40 PM
thanks i already own that sample pack since 2011

You can make it sound like cheiron, just work a bit harder instead of wanting to find the magic cheiron sample library.